Niagara Falls Marriott Fallsview Hotel & Spa
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
The Tower Hotel(Niagara Falls)
  • Restaurant
  • Breakfast included
  • Restaurant
  • Fitness center
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Ritz Inn Niagara(Niagara Falls)
7,775 results
All reviewsterrapin grillegreat viewvalet parkingthe concierge loungejunior suitebreakfast buffethigher floortour deskincline railwayper daycanadian sidevalet servicefloor roomtable rockan upgradewhirlpool tubking bed
Reviewed February 5, 2013

We travelled in early February 2013 on a Groupon deal, which included a $75 off coupon to the Terrapin Grille, buffet breakfast for two, Jackson Triggs wine tasting at the Terrapin's bar before dinner (5-7 p.m.), wine tasting/tour at Jackson Triggs and Inniskillin wineries (you have to drive to those), and a two-day Wego bus pass, all for $129 Cdn. (We paid $20 extra to go on a weekend on this Groupon.) A fabulous deal and wonderful stay! The food at the Terrapin was excellent, both at dinner and breakfast. (Loved the made to order omellete/egg station for breakfast.) They take reservations, but it's first-come first-served at the window seats, so they advise going before 6 p.m. for dinner if you want to be by the window (view of the falls). The service was excellent at both dinner and breakfast!
The room was very comfortable, tastefully decorated, quiet and immaculately cleaned. The bed was very comfortable.The bar fridge is locked, so we didn't bother to get a key. Used the ice bucket to keep our drinks cold.
They have two hot tubs, a pool, steam room and sauna, gym and spa.
There is no on-site parking, and one has to pay $25 to either walk 2 blocks to park, or have valet parking. Having walked the two blocks, we definitely recommend, for the same price, to do the valet parking. We just stayed one night, so am not sure whether it is $25 per night or for the stay.
There are two Marriott's: one in front of the other, so make sure you know which one you are staying at, just to avoid any check-in confusion.
We definitely will be returning!

Room Tip: To see the falls, get a Fallsview room higher than the 5th floor. The higher you go, the better the view.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Susan M
Reviewed February 4, 2013

From the moment I arrived, the staff were welcoming, informative and professional. Great room with a wonderful view. I was travelling alone and dined at Terrapin on my own. I couldn't have felt more welcomed. Todd and Susanna, two of the staff there were marvelous, professional, charming, attentive. Dinner and breakfast both great. I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of my dinner meal. Lots of variety and healthy choices available at the breakfast buffet
Pool area good, with two hot tubs and dry and wet sauna.
I would recommend this hotel and will return.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Debra M
Reviewed January 30, 2013

Went to stay here on a Groupon getaway deal for my girlfriend's birthday. The views of the falls are magnificent and the jacuzzi rooms are a real treat. In the falls view rooms, there are 2 chairs by a large window where you can overlook the falls and sip wine or read a book or whatever you want while you relax. The winter time is really interesting because the fog and mist creates ice throughout town near the falls. Be careful outside! They tend to keep everything very well salted though.

The front desk staff was excellent and I wrote down Elena's name to give her a special shout out. We had some fun talking with her at the front desk and she was very accommodating of our requests for information and advice on what to do in the area. She helped make our trip enjoyable and showed us great personality at the front desk, had us laughing.

We tried to order a movie with the on demand service, but the satellites were having a hard time syncing up so that didn't work out. I called the front desk and they removed the charge from the bill. Got a full explanation of why that happened, so that was nice, too.

Valet parking is $25 a day and it takes 20 minutes to get your car, so be prepared for that. The valet staff is very nice and courteous though. They even brushed the snow/ice buildup off the window of our vehicle which was really nice and considerate of them to do.

The Fallsview Casino is only a couple blocks away if you're looking to gamble. I got lucky and won $500 there playing slots, so that was a nice bonus that paid for the trip costs.

The ice wine tours around Niagara are excellent (make sure to visit Jackson-Triggs) and we probably spent $50 on wine tasting at the various wineries in the area for about $400 worth of ice wine (tasting). Check out the ice wine slushies at the Ice House Winery!

Even though this may seem like a summertime trip, it is quite peaceful in the winter if you're looking to get away from the hustle of crowds and everyday life. The hotel is very nice, well kept and has a friendly staff. Highly recommend and I don't give 5 stars out very easily.

Room Tip: If you can do the $30 upgrade for a falls view room, do it.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 30, 2013

Stayed in Jan-2013 during weekday. Bought a package from Xzoo for the 1st time, which I regret. I'm a loyality member for Marriott and always liked their hotels. So grabbed this offer. I guess the package was on promotion that's why I got the cheapest noisy room right besides the elevators. Couldn't sleep for the night. The hotel was almost empty, I couldn't believe they gave me the worst room just because Xzoo sold it. Will never buy from the zoo again. It's poor judgement from the hotel too, to lose a loyal customer.
Staff from bellboys to front desk, to housekeepers were barely smiling. The only two staff greeted us in the morning are two gentlemen from the Engineering Dept. who we met in the elevator. They asked how do we enjoy our stay and wished us to have a good day. Due to the place was very quiet and slow, the staff seemed all laid back and half-sleepy.
Room was small and very old, wall papers are falling off. But it's clean, at least there's one good thing about it. As I mentioned in my previous review, I worked in the hospitality industry for many years, found this offer (between the zoo & the hotel) is totally acceptable. Valet parking is $25, internet $10 plus taxes, the package is not cheap at all.

Room Tip: Don't take any #15 rooms (like 1015) it's besides the elevators.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Torli999
Reviewed January 29, 2013

We love the Canadian side of Niagara Falls in the winter and this hotel is one of the best to savor the experience. The rooms have amazing views of the entire area...Horseshoe and American Falls and all the way down river to the Rainbow Bridge and up river past the locks. The staff is the best part of the hotel...all friendly and knowledgeable...from Charlene on the front desk that solves any request or issue quickly and efficiently, to Maria in the Concierge Lounge who served us amazing appetizers and snacks and local wines with a warm smile and welcoming chat. You can't beat the view and food at the Terrapin...especially if you get Steve who shared so many fun stories of the falls (the shipwrecked barge on the rocks and the recent tight rope walk across the falls) and was perfect in his service while making us feel sooo pampered. At breakfast look for Adam on the cook station who keeps 6 pans of egg and omelet orders going with perfect results while chatting about your day's adventures. The only downside was a confusing room setup that had a small sitting room overlooking the falls with the bedroom and bath stacked behind. You had to stand at the window to enjoy the view as the fireplace, TV and couch were positioned facing away from the falls view. If you sat you lost the view...but could see the TV and fireplace. The package was amazing giving us WeGo passes that transported us all over the area (bus), wine tasting, and players credits at the two local casinos, plus breakfast every day and dinner credits of $75 for two separate nights and $40 the rest of the nights of our stay. Perfect place for romance in the frozen north.

Room Tip: Our room was on a higher floor, but the Terrapin Restaurant was on a lower floor and both had great views. We were right across from the elevator and ice machine and didn't hear any external noise from either. We had a king bed so maybe our "stacked" room configuration was due to that.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple