Great views, stayed on the 28th floor overlooking the falls. Service was a little slow and internet wasn't working well. Elevators were SO SLOW! This was probably the reason I may not return. Of course, the drinks were over priced in the bar as well. Spent $8 for a beer when it was $4 around the corner.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Marriott Fallsview Niagara Falls Hotel & Spa has the enviable distinction as being the closest hotel to Niagara Falls. As the area's premiere AAA Four Diamond, five-star luxury hotel in Niagara Falls, this Marriott Niagara Falls Hotel overlooks the majestic waterfalls and is located just minutes away from a variety of exciting attractions and casinos, as well as the Scotiabank Convention Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Niagara Falls Marriott Fallsview Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel Niagara Falls
- Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel And Spa
- Niagara Falls Marriott