Went to stay here on a Groupon getaway deal for my girlfriend's birthday. The views of the falls are magnificent and the jacuzzi rooms are a real treat. In the falls view rooms, there are 2 chairs by a large window where you can overlook the falls and sip wine or read a book or whatever you want while you relax. The winter time is really interesting because the fog and mist creates ice throughout town near the falls. Be careful outside! They tend to keep everything very well salted though.
The front desk staff was excellent and I wrote down Elena's name to give her a special shout out. We had some fun talking with her at the front desk and she was very accommodating of our requests for information and advice on what to do in the area. She helped make our trip enjoyable and showed us great personality at the front desk, had us laughing.
We tried to order a movie with the on demand service, but the satellites were having a hard time syncing up so that didn't work out. I called the front desk and they removed the charge from the bill. Got a full explanation of why that happened, so that was nice, too.
Valet parking is $25 a day and it takes 20 minutes to get your car, so be prepared for that. The valet staff is very nice and courteous though. They even brushed the snow/ice buildup off the window of our vehicle which was really nice and considerate of them to do.
The Fallsview Casino is only a couple blocks away if you're looking to gamble. I got lucky and won $500 there playing slots, so that was a nice bonus that paid for the trip costs.
The ice wine tours around Niagara are excellent (make sure to visit Jackson-Triggs) and we probably spent $50 on wine tasting at the various wineries in the area for about $400 worth of ice wine (tasting). Check out the ice wine slushies at the Ice House Winery!
Even though this may seem like a summertime trip, it is quite peaceful in the winter if you're looking to get away from the hustle of crowds and everyday life. The hotel is very nice, well kept and has a friendly staff. Highly recommend and I don't give 5 stars out very easily.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Marriott Fallsview Niagara Falls Hotel & Spa has the enviable distinction as being the closest hotel to Niagara Falls. As the area's premiere AAA Four Diamond, five-star luxury hotel in Niagara Falls, this Marriott Niagara Falls Hotel overlooks the majestic waterfalls and is located just minutes away from a variety of exciting attractions and casinos, as well as the Scotiabank Convention Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Niagara Falls Marriott Fallsview Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel Niagara Falls
- Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel And Spa
- Niagara Falls Marriott