We love the Canadian side of Niagara Falls in the winter and this hotel is one of the best to savor the experience. The rooms have amazing views of the entire area...Horseshoe and American Falls and all the way down river to the Rainbow Bridge and up river past the locks. The staff is the best part of the hotel...all friendly and knowledgeable...from Charlene on the front desk that solves any request or issue quickly and efficiently, to Maria in the Concierge Lounge who served us amazing appetizers and snacks and local wines with a warm smile and welcoming chat. You can't beat the view and food at the Terrapin...especially if you get Steve who shared so many fun stories of the falls (the shipwrecked barge on the rocks and the recent tight rope walk across the falls) and was perfect in his service while making us feel sooo pampered. At breakfast look for Adam on the cook station who keeps 6 pans of egg and omelet orders going with perfect results while chatting about your day's adventures. The only downside was a confusing room setup that had a small sitting room overlooking the falls with the bedroom and bath stacked behind. You had to stand at the window to enjoy the view as the fireplace, TV and couch were positioned facing away from the falls view. If you sat you lost the view...but could see the TV and fireplace. The package was amazing giving us WeGo passes that transported us all over the area (bus), wine tasting, and players credits at the two local casinos, plus breakfast every day and dinner credits of $75 for two separate nights and $40 the rest of the nights of our stay. Perfect place for romance in the frozen north.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Marriott Fallsview Niagara Falls Hotel & Spa has the enviable distinction as being the closest hotel to Niagara Falls. As the area's premiere AAA Four Diamond, five-star luxury hotel in Niagara Falls, this Marriott Niagara Falls Hotel overlooks the majestic waterfalls and is located just minutes away from a variety of exciting attractions and casinos, as well as the Scotiabank Convention Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Odigeo, Travelocity, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your Niagara Falls Marriott Fallsview Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel Niagara Falls
- Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel And Spa
- Niagara Falls Marriott