My wife had never been to Niagara Falls and I had not been there since I was a child. I choose a superior view room with a Jacuzzi and a fireplace and we were not disappointed. We arrived late afternoon to our room and chose to dine in the hotel at the Terrapin Grille. The food was delightful and the view of the falls was wonderful. In the morning we took advantage of the buffet breakfast with a morning view of the falls. Great omelette station. The Spa was well worth the visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Marriott Fallsview Niagara Falls Hotel & Spa has the enviable distinction as being the closest hotel to Niagara Falls. As the area's premiere AAA Four Diamond, five-star luxury hotel in Niagara Falls, this Marriott Niagara Falls Hotel overlooks the majestic waterfalls and is located just minutes away from a variety of exciting attractions and casinos, as well as the Scotiabank Convention Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelUp, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Niagara Falls Marriott Fallsview Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel Niagara Falls
- Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel And Spa
- Niagara Falls Marriott