I attended a conference at the hotel. Everything was okay... Nothing was amazing... I had never been to Niagara falls before, it was certainly cool to see but for a destination that is pretty much based on the view my room didn't have a very nice one.
The whole hotel is and seems old from the pool to the fitness facilities.
We attended a reception at the Sheraton which has a rooftop pooldeck that features amazing views of the falls!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Marriott Fallsview Niagara Falls Hotel & Spa has the enviable distinction as being the closest hotel to Niagara Falls. As the area's premiere AAA Four Diamond, five-star luxury hotel in Niagara Falls, this Marriott Niagara Falls Hotel overlooks the majestic waterfalls and is located just minutes away from a variety of exciting attractions and casinos, as well as the Scotiabank Convention Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Marriott, Hotwire, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Niagara Falls Marriott Fallsview Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel And Spa
- Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Marriott