Stayed one night in December 2012 in a full falls view room. I heard there are rooms with only partial view of the falls. It's important to get a full view room to enjoy the stay! It's breathtaking and the falls, mist and if you are lucky the rainbow are continuously changing!
Rooms are quit spacious and with 2 king size beds! Can accommodate 4 persons! We could get a highly discounted online price. Breakfast/ Wifi were not included. Parking cost additional 25 CAD. Didn't use SPA.
Tip: If you have a car, it's highly recommended to drive around in the area to see the light displays in the night and the beautiful village of Niagara on the Lake!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Marriott Fallsview Niagara Falls Hotel & Spa has the enviable distinction as being the closest hotel to Niagara Falls. As the area's premiere AAA Four Diamond, five-star luxury hotel in Niagara Falls, this Marriott Niagara Falls Hotel overlooks the majestic waterfalls and is located just minutes away from a variety of exciting attractions and casinos, as well as the Scotiabank Convention Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Orbitz, Odigeo, Hotwire and Jetsetter so you can book your Niagara Falls Marriott Fallsview Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel Niagara Falls
- Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel And Spa
- Niagara Falls Marriott