“Beautiful view?”

Niagara Falls Marriott Fallsview Hotel & Spa
Ranked #6 of 128 Hotels in Niagara Falls
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed December 2, 2012

We had a great room with a view of the falls! However the weather prevented us
from seeing the fall's early evening to mid morning. Nice hotel, good location and
enjoyable.
Lot's of activities so plan it out before you go..don't waste time deciding once you are
there.

Room Tip: Hgher floors on falls side have room better view . Upon arrival ask to see different type of rooms...
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Niagara Falls Marriott Fallsview Hotel & Spa

Reviewed December 2, 2012

We stayed here for a company Christmas party. Every room over looks the falls. We had great service, great food and overall it was a great stay. The pool room was under renovations but it was still usable and acceptable.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed November 30, 2012

Niagara Falls Marriott Fallsview is probably one of the best hotels locationwise at Niagara Falls. You could spend the entire day overlooking the falls without even leaving your room.

We were satisfied with our stay with one exception - the dining accommodations!
I have stayed at thousands of hotels and a lot of them belonged to the Marriott chain but this was the first time when I was told that I could not pay for breakfast - a la carte and take it to my room to my kids. I was told that I should either use room service or sit down for continental breakfast. I requested that I speak to the manager on staff for the dining room- November 24th - and she was extremely rude and unaccomodative. So my recommendation would be - even though this is a great location it probably is not suitable for people with young kids.
In addition, I had sent a couple of questions to the hotel prior to our trip and I never heard back from them - which I also find a bit peculiar.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank gnewyork
Reviewed November 30, 2012

My fiancé and I got engaged and decided to take a two night romantic package. We want in March still cold but nice enough to walk around and see the sites! Dinner and king size bed with big tub, and a bubble bath with champagne! Perfect for a engement celebration!

• Stayed: March 2012
2  Thank Amelia T
Reviewed November 29, 2012

I stayed in a King Jacuzzi room for my B-Day and choose this hotel especially for the view. Perhaps I had read too many reviews before booking but I wasn't blown away by the view like most stated. I requested a high floor and was put in a smallish room on the 6th floor (room 610) nice but definitely not spectacular! I couldn’t even see the illumination inside the horseshoe. The windows were not floor to ceiling and one large window pane like the pictures showed, it was cut into 4 small windows there was only one chair in the seating area in front of the window. The worst part was that my view was obstructed by a larges trees directly over the falls (Ok in winter but would suck in the summer when the tree is full of leaves) after reading all the reviews I was fully expecting to be offered an upgrade upon checking in, but there was no mention of that. This Hotel is the closest to the falls but I think the view from the Oakes or Embassy suites would offer a more direct view of the falls and of course a higher floor would help. I don’t think it’s fair that I paid full price for a Fallsview room and was given this view on the 6th floor while others paid the same (some less) and were given better rooms. I think the 5th and 6th floors should be cheaper due to the obstructions and not classified as direct Fallsview rooms. Other that that, the room was very clean and comfortable, the pillows & the breakfast were incredible and the Jacuzzi was just awesome!

Room Tip: If you're getting a Fallsview room, insist on a high floor (or above 6) Or you'll be wastin...
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 26, 2012

It is a hotel where you have niagara view 24 hours if you are staying on top floors. The advantage is you have night view with background lights on and this gives a mesmerising feeling and a knightly touch to the stay. Strongly recommend to stay at top floors,breakfast too is very good.

Room Tip: book in advance to get top floor room,there is a scioe of bargaining at last minute. the top fllor r...
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank 84doctor84
Reviewed November 26, 2012

I stayed there for a night on Sat. day night in a falls view room. Room was clean and sleeping quality was awesome. But room size was small. Their breakfast was perfect. Their service was good but not very good. If you get especial deal for specific floor plus free breakfast or free parking you should keep in mind to claim it when you check-in. Overlay it was expensive.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends