Niagara Falls Marriott Fallsview is probably one of the best hotels locationwise at Niagara Falls. You could spend the entire day overlooking the falls without even leaving your room.
We were satisfied with our stay with one exception - the dining accommodations!
I have stayed at thousands of hotels and a lot of them belonged to the Marriott chain but this was the first time when I was told that I could not pay for breakfast - a la carte and take it to my room to my kids. I was told that I should either use room service or sit down for continental breakfast. I requested that I speak to the manager on staff for the dining room- November 24th - and she was extremely rude and unaccomodative. So my recommendation would be - even though this is a great location it probably is not suitable for people with young kids.
In addition, I had sent a couple of questions to the hotel prior to our trip and I never heard back from them - which I also find a bit peculiar.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Marriott Fallsview Niagara Falls Hotel & Spa has the enviable distinction as being the closest hotel to Niagara Falls. As the area's premiere AAA Four Diamond, five-star luxury hotel in Niagara Falls, this Marriott Niagara Falls Hotel overlooks the majestic waterfalls and is located just minutes away from a variety of exciting attractions and casinos, as well as the Scotiabank Convention Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, TravelUp, getaroom.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Niagara Falls Marriott Fallsview Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel Niagara Falls
- Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel And Spa
- Niagara Falls Marriott