My husband and I stayed there during our honeymoon and we were extremely satisfied with our stay. As we were on our honeymoon, the hotel staff gave us a free upgrade to a bi-loft fallsview suite on the 16th floor which was a very pleasant surprise.
The view from the suite was awesome and we had an unblocked view of the falls from both levels of our suite. The suite was super spacious with two bathrooms (one downstairs). There was a jacuzzi next to the bed which allowed us to soak and enjoy a jacuzzi massage while enjoying the view.
We ate at the Terrapin Grille for dinner and the food was expensive but superb. My husband loved the steak and my chicken chowder was one of the best soups I had ever eaten.
We would certainly stay there again if we were to visit Niagara Falls agian.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Marriott Fallsview Niagara Falls Hotel & Spa has the enviable distinction as being the closest hotel to Niagara Falls. As the area's premiere AAA Four Diamond, five-star luxury hotel in Niagara Falls, this Marriott Niagara Falls Hotel overlooks the majestic waterfalls and is located just minutes away from a variety of exciting attractions and casinos, as well as the Scotiabank Convention Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Marriott, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Niagara Falls Marriott Fallsview Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel Niagara Falls
- Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel And Spa
- Niagara Falls Marriott