For jaw dropping views this Marriott beats any others we have stayed at. We had a well presented whirlpool room and every angle of enjoying the falls was thought of including comfy chairs with ice bucket (!) and opening windows so that you can view the falls from the bathroom. The room was immaculate and as usual the Marriott bed was heaven to get a good nights sleep.
I was disappointed with the high cost of car parking which I knew when I booked but it still grates me. I was also annoyed that Marriott still insist on charging for room internet (they did offer complimentary in the lobby). I would return to this hotel as it was perfectly placed across from the Outback steakhouse and Tony Roma's!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Marriott Fallsview Niagara Falls Hotel & Spa has the enviable distinction as being the closest hotel to Niagara Falls. As the area's premiere AAA Four Diamond, five-star luxury hotel in Niagara Falls, this Marriott Niagara Falls Hotel overlooks the majestic waterfalls and is located just minutes away from a variety of exciting attractions and casinos, as well as the Scotiabank Convention Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, TravelUp, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Niagara Falls Marriott Fallsview Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel Niagara Falls
- Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel And Spa
- Niagara Falls Marriott