Niagara Falls Marriott Fallsview Hotel & Spa
Marriott Hotels
  • Restaurant
$100
  • Breakfast included
Wyndham Garden Niagara Falls Fallsview(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
$60
$137
$116
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
$77
$122
$112
  • Restaurant
Great Wolf Lodge(Niagara Falls)
$275
$264
7,702 results
All reviewsterrapin grillegreat viewvalet parkingthe concierge loungejunior suitebreakfast buffethigher floortour deskincline railwayper daycanadian sidevalet servicefloor roomtable rockan upgradewhirlpool tubking bed
Reviewed April 1, 2012

Only thing good about this hotel is the view. The rooms are very dated and the carpets need cleaning. I found clumps of long black hair scattered around the room. Parking is $25 + tax, internet access $9.95 + tax per day, a bottle of water (aquafina) is $6.95 + tax. The restaurant is outrageously priced and not worth the money. There is much better value to be had at nearby restaurants.
I only stayed here because of a business meeting. Normally I give Marriot a wide berth as they are a rip off.
My luggage was lost on Air Canada (how unusual!!) and I needed a shower and shave. Other chains will give you complimentary toiletries but I had to spend $11 at the hotel shop for a disposable razor a small shaving cream and a plastic comb. Like everything else about Marriot a rip off. There are better and cheaper hotels in the area so save your money and don't stay here.

Room Tip: Check in at a different hotel
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
5  Thank Bazz11
Reviewed April 1, 2012

Both nights we stayed here, the temperature at night got near 80 degrees in our room. After contacting the front desk, we were told "Sorry, but there is a single set temperature for the hotel. Try turning open the vent by the window.". This vent did not bring in any significant cool air. Both nights I conveyed to the hotel staff the fact that my wife is 8 months pregnant. I was worried that with her body temperature going up as much as it did, that she might go into premature labor. Finally, the second night we received a portable fan. Other parts of our stay were equally disappointing. The quality of the meal we had at the Terrapin Grill was hardly worth the cost of the meal. We ate the next night at The Keg restaurant next door, enjoying much better meals at a much lower price. Also, my wife had a half hour massage at the Spa. The staff was rude to her, and cut her massage short because "they were running behind". Overall, this is the worst stay I have ever had at a Marriott, or any other chain for that matter. This stay has been bad enough, that it has caused me to reconsider my use of the Marriott brand of hotels, and whether I want to remain a Rewards member. On top of it all, we were married 3/30/12 and this stay at Niagara Falls was our honeymoon. My wife deserves a full apology.

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
13  Thank John L
Reviewed March 31, 2012

Stayed here for one night March 2012. After checking all the blogs and websites decided to go with the Marriot Fallsview (be careful there are 2 Marriot's).
Rang Hotel direct to book direct and picked up a package which included breakfast and $40.00 dinner voucher. Great value. Stayed on 11th floor 2 Queen Falls view room. Hotel was clean, staff attentive, only issue I can say is that the towels were not nice. View from room was excellent directly overlooking the horseshoe falls; could easily see the American and Bridal falls. Dinner was great full buffet breakfast was great. Would recommend this Hotel

Room Tip: Choose Queen Falls View. High floor.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank prlanger
Reviewed March 31, 2012

The hotel is admittedly older (as in mid-19th century, not charmingly Victorian) - but so well maintained, impeccably clean, and an awesome staff. We will definitely be back.

Room Tip: You can open your window about 4 inches - just enough to let in cool air in the springtime, and hear the roar of the falls.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 28, 2012

Even though there were a lot of warnings as to which Marriott I was booking in Niagara Falls, I booked this one thinking it was the one down the street (the former Sheraton). But I would stay here again in a minute - great staff, Starbucks in the lobby, very clean and VERY comfortable beds, closer to the Falls and as a Marriott member, great package deal. I thought I would pay the premium because it was March break, as well as suffer the loud screaming kid thing everywhere, but no to all of that. The only thing was a very packed swimming pool at 9:30 p.m., but hey we just went another time. Would definitley stay here again as our "regular" spontaneous night away.

Room Tip: Ask for anything abouve the 8th floor for a great veiew of the Falls
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family