My wife and I stayed here October 5-8, 2011, in Fallsview room 1806 (18th floor). Opening the blackout curtains upon entering the room was an experience worth sharing hand-in-hand! Absolutely incredible. Staff were friendly and professional at every point we met them, with the lounge being particularly good. I've read some negative reviews from people who don't seem to get out much - expecting to get anything from the min-bar at cheap prices is unrealistic, and whether it's reasonable or not, good hotels do charge for Internet access, and at $10 per day the Marriott Fallsview is less expensive than most. The only fly in the ointment is parking - $25 per day, valet parking only. we discovered later that you can self-park at the casino 3 blocks away for $5 per day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Marriott Fallsview Niagara Falls Hotel & Spa has the enviable distinction as being the closest hotel to Niagara Falls. As the area's premiere AAA Four Diamond, five-star luxury hotel in Niagara Falls, this Marriott Niagara Falls Hotel overlooks the majestic waterfalls and is located just minutes away from a variety of exciting attractions and casinos, as well as the Scotiabank Convention Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Niagara Falls Marriott Fallsview Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel Niagara Falls
- Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel And Spa
- Niagara Falls Marriott