I went to Niagara Falls, Ontario for 5 wonderful days August 30-September3,2011. We stayed at Marriott Fallsview and Spa in a Fallsview room which was a fabulous view of the falls on 14th floor.the house keeping staff wa excellent.The restuarant was a nice view during breakfast was sinply wonderful. The guy that did the omlets was so nice and friendly. We did two tours with "Magnificent Tours" both were excellent because of the tour guides "Toney" and " Mario" were not only profesional but knowledgeable and friendly. It was an awesome experience. The shuttle service at the hotel was very convienent making it easy to get around since we did not have a car. I will visit again but later during the year when it is a bit cooler. It was a little too HOT.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Marriott Fallsview Niagara Falls Hotel & Spa has the enviable distinction as being the closest hotel to Niagara Falls. As the area's premiere AAA Four Diamond, five-star luxury hotel in Niagara Falls, this Marriott Niagara Falls Hotel overlooks the majestic waterfalls and is located just minutes away from a variety of exciting attractions and casinos, as well as the Scotiabank Convention Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Marriott and Jetsetter so you can book your Niagara Falls Marriott Fallsview Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel Niagara Falls
- Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel And Spa
- Niagara Falls Marriott