Niagara Falls Marriott Fallsview Hotel & Spa
Marriott Hotels
  • Restaurant
$100
  • Breakfast included
Wyndham Garden Niagara Falls Fallsview(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
$70
$137
$116
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
$77
$122
$112
  • Restaurant
Great Wolf Lodge(Niagara Falls)
$275
$264
7,702 results
All reviewsterrapin grillegreat viewvalet parkingthe concierge loungejunior suitebreakfast buffethigher floortour deskincline railwayper daycanadian sidevalet servicefloor roomtable rockan upgradewhirlpool tubking bed
Reviewed July 8, 2011

The initial impression from outside was good. Tail and situated right on the falls, the hotel is very impressive. However, reception at reception could do with some lessons in welcoming guests. A superior attitude from reception staff does not impress me at all. Initially they were unable to find our booking, even with a booking reference.

The room itself was excellent and the view from our window was magnificent. "WOW", was all I could think as I gazed on the Horseshoe and American Falls. However, we booked a King room and wound up in a twin double bedded room. The bed was comfy and the room benefitted from tea and coffeee making facilities, plus a fridge. On our second sleeep there, I had an encounter with a bed bug. Did I inform reception? No, no after my previous encounter with the reception staff.

The food and sevice in the Milestones restaraunt was excellent. The view of the falls as we had dinner was lovely.

Guest car parking was charged at $20/night. I wasn't impressed with this hidden extra, although we were told on arrival of the charge, I assumed guests were exempt.

Would I go back? No.

Room Tip: Listen to what is being said by reception staff and insist you get what you booked.
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank halpower49
Reviewed July 6, 2011

Positive:
1. Hotel is in a good position, where you can get to the funicular or walk to the falls easily.
2. The view of the bridal veil and horseshoe falls is superb from the room.

Negative:
1. Service not of a 5-star hotel brand - we were greeted by front desk staff in a condescending tone. Valet was also rude and curt. We had to stand for 10 mins to get into a restaurant for lunch at 1pm, even though there was only 1 customer in there.
2. No choice on parking options - pay $20 for valet only. Fallsview Casino Resort offers you self parking at a lowered rate.
3. Noisy Aircon in the room - sounds like an engine of an old car. We had to turn off the Aircon in order to sleep.

Overall, definitely not a Marriott or 5-star hotel standard.

• Stayed: June 2011
2  Thank Mumbailing
Reviewed July 6, 2011

As other reviewers have mentioned, the views from this hotel are beautiful. We stayed on the 7th floor and although the receptionist cautioned us that our view may be blocked by tree tops and offered a higher floor (at a higher price of course), the view was excellent. No need to upgrade. The breakfast buffet which came with our AAA rate for the room was fabulous. Made to order omlettes, fresh whole strawberries with real whipped cream...very nice. The location of the hotel is close to the newer casino where we parked our car for $5 for 3 nights. It is a bit of a distance to walk to the area of wax museums, the older casino and kid friendly things, which wasn't a priority for us. The rail car which takes you to the street below is located just behind the hotel and very convenient. The only downside to the hotel is the lack of internet service and parking fees. They charge $15/day for internet and $20/day for parking plus tax. There is an indoor pool but you don't need many kids screaming in an enclosed space to make the noise unbearable. So, skip the pool, enjoy the views, casino and restaurants within walking distance. I would definitely choose this hotel again.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Merlin10_11
Reviewed July 5, 2011

Classic nickel and diming! The internet connection costs $10, mandatory valet costs $20 a day, the only starbucks in the hotel did not accept starbucks card as it is "owned" by the hotel, the reception staff barely competent (she "forgot" to give me my valet card) - these were enough to sour the "full falls view" (which by itself was gorgeous - but the lack of sound reduced the effect somewhat). Otherwise the hotel and swimming pool was clean and decent - but nothing spectacular. Not good value for money.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
20  Thank Anindya2407
Reviewed July 3, 2011

The view of the Falls from our room was spectacular! We stayed in a Fallsview room with a king sized bed and whirlpool tub on the 8th floor. We used the fitness center one day, they have all LifeFitness equipment - 2 treadmills, an elliptical and a stationary bike. They had weights as well, but we didn't use those. We booked a tour to Niagara-on-the-Lake through the concierge, and that was wonderful! It took about 40 minutes to get our car from valet, just a heads up. We had to pay $9.99/day for wireless internet. I guess they have free high speed internet, but I was using an iPad, so that wasn't an option for me. I would highly recommend this hotel and will definitely be back whenever visiting Niagara Falls!

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled solo