Niagara Falls Marriott Fallsview Hotel & Spa
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
The Tower Hotel(Niagara Falls)
  • Restaurant
  • Breakfast included
  • Restaurant
  • Fitness center
  • Breakfast included
7,660 results
All reviewsterrapin grillegreat viewvalet parkingthe concierge loungejunior suitebreakfast buffethigher floortour deskincline railwayper daycanadian sidevalet servicefloor roomtable rockan upgradewhirlpool tubking bed
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 11, 2011

I booked a 2 day gettaway trip including breakfast for 2 days and a voucher for $75 dollar.
We had a King size room with fire place and jaccuzi on the 12th floor. Wauw what a view. We used the two chairs in front of the window as much as possible, we hardly ever turned on the tv, why should we with this vieuw. Breakfast was so good that we didn't had lunch during the day, we were still full.
What a gift, a Starbucks in the lobby! Valet parking was fine, you can call for your car as often as you want, it takes about 15 min and then the car is ready for you. The restaurant is to expencive, I had a voucher for $75 and used it as roomservice. Ordered 2 hamburgers and a chicken sandwich, 20% gratitud added, total $68. We had our dinner with the amazing view. And with our own bougt sixpack and bottle of wine. If you drive out the street there is a liquer store. A sixpack Budweiser there was as expencie as 1 can of beer at the hotel!!!!
The one thing that I found toooo expencive was the Wifi internet, $9.99 per 24 hours. Well ok, I called and got the code to use. I fild it in on the Ipad but I also had 2 Iphones and they didn't work so I called the reception. It is $9.99 per 'computer'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dont book the tickets for visiting the Falls at the hotel. $161 per person and if you just go outside and take the incline rail way down there you can buy a pass for the attractions only for $50 per person

Before I booked the Mariott I checked many revieuws of the hotels at the Falls, now I have seen how they are situated I defenatly think that the Mariott is the best vieuw.

Room Tip: 12th floor is perfect, not to high and not to low
3  Thank Jantienbosma
Reviewed May 8, 2011

We stayed in a King Fallsview room on the 5th floor. Great view of the falls, room was greatt, comfortable king size bed, spacious washroom with granite counter top. Every member of the hotel was very nice and happy to service you. We received a greeting call just after checking in. We also extended our checkout to 1pm no problem. Valet is $20 for parking however you can come in and out as much as you need. We usually stay at Hilton hotels because of the comfy cloud beds however Marriott service was so great that we will be returning. For dinner eat at the Fallsview Casino buffet, dinner is $22/person ($20 if you have a players card) and for someone with a gluten and lactose intolerance there was a great selection of food.

1  Thank bertasha
Reviewed May 7, 2011

Hi I'm staying here right now.
I booked here from travelzoo special at 129 per night including $40 off dinner (used to be 75 though) and breakfast

I use this winter special on annual basis as it is close to Toronto

Oh well maybe not any more!

Yesterday, reception guy didnt give me vouchers while chitchatting w other staff

In the morning, he charged parking on me even i didnt drive!

As i called front desk, he changed the invoice after a while,but

Didnt apologize at all and said 'short of staff and cant give you the new invoice to your room' when i asked him to do so

Wow amazing customer service!

• Stayed: May 2011
9  Thank stevenmG3614QV
Reviewed May 6, 2011

My family and I just finished a 2 night stay at this hotel. I'd highly recommend it for anyone looking for a special experience at Niagara Falls. It is a bit more expensive than many of the other local hotels in the area but the view is absolutely the best! You are literally right above the mouth of the Niagara Falls. It's quite amazing to be at this location.

We booked a Deluxe Fallsview room and we couldn't be more happy about our decision. Our room was quite spacious with 2 Queen size beds. We went with our 2 young children. The hotel provided a baby crib for our 16 month old baby.

The beds were very comfortable with really great mattresses and pillows. Our room was very quiet and the view was breathtaking. Our room was on the 12th floor and really we wouldn't have wanted to be any higher as this was great. Our room was directly above the Falls!

We used valet parking and it was $20 (plus taxes) a day. You could come and go as much as you wanted. It was a great system as you could just call on an automated system, enter your ticket code and the car would be waiting 15 minutes later.

Keep in mind however that there is a parking lot directly in front of the hotel in the Tony Roma's parking lot. It said "2 hours free" but the entire time we saw the gates up so I doubt anyone checks it. In fact, we arrived in the morning and check in at the hotel wasn't until 3 PM so we parked here first and walked around and then at the check-in we valet parked our car but honestly I think you can just park here free. There was no attendant that we saw the entire 2 days.

There are plenty of places to eat in the immediate area. There is a Starbucks cafe inside the hotel (smaller) and a Subway is just 2 blocks down. They have other places like IHOP and some other chain restaurants. Pretty much wherever you go, you feel ripped off. Case in point, we went to Macaroni Grill and had 2 plain pasta dishes and 1 ice tea and with tip it came to $65 US. So definitely you feel gouged in several places around the Falls area but this hotel certainly isn't one of them.

The staff was all friendly and our room was extremely clean. Definitely our kids loved it and the view. Our 3 year old daughter really loved it. She just watched Fantasia (with Micky Mouse) a few weeks ago so it reminded her of that show. It was cute as before 9 PM when the lights turn on at the Falls, I told her if she did a hocus pocus the lights would turn on at the Falls and right at 9 PM the lights went on... she loved that.

The view was amazing at night and super romantic. I'd highly recommend this hotel if you are coming to the Falls. I can't imagine coming all the way to the Falls and not getting the Falls view room. Don't go bad on yourself and not stay here.

4  Thank saintba
Reviewed May 4, 2011

We booked one night while I was in town for a conference. It turned out to be a wonderful mini-vacation. We were upgraded to "partial fallview" and, as far as I could tell, there was nothing "partial" about it. We had a tremendous view right on top of horseshoe falls. Instead of going out to dinner as planned we ordered delicious room service and picked up a bottle of wine instead because we couldn't bear to leave the stunning view. Staff was very friendly. Pool/hot tubs were great. We were able to get at&t cell service from the american side so we had Internet connection to our phone.

• Stayed: April 2011