Holiday Inn Niagara Falls - By The Falls
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Best Western Fallsview(Niagara Falls)
  • Pool
The Maple Leaf Motel(Niagara Falls)
  • Pool
Rainbow Motor Inn(Niagara Falls)
1,001 results
All reviewsskylon towerfree parkinggreat locationbreakation packageoutdoor poolimax theaterwalking distanceparking lottwo sinksclifton hillfirst floorhotel restaurantdirectly across the streetnight packagebreakfast buffetbeds were comfortableother attractions
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 4, 2013

we had a great time there we have stayed there a couple of times..The deals are great....Location is great...Great service...Place was very clean..Great food...just a all around great experience we will go again and again i am sure of it..

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 4, 2013

I had one night here at the end of business trip.
The hotel is in a good location with plenty of parking at the back.
Check in was fast (strangely, they didn't pick up on me being a gold card member bit that wasn't really a problem) and I was into my room very quickly.
The rooms are spacious with a nice, marble bathroom. They were very clean as well. There was also a balcony area.
I had a room on the second floor which over looked the outdoor pool area. This wasn't open (too early in the year) so it was quiet.
Bizarrely, there were hardly any plug sockets that I could use to charge my various phones, tablets and laptops. This seems strange in the current age of portable electronic equipment.
There is plenty to see nearby and everybody gets a local area map at check in.
The falls are a five minute walk down the slope.

Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Brunswick10, Manager at Holiday Inn Niagara Falls - By The Falls, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2013

Thank you for your comments, we realize that in this day of electronics many electrical outlets are required. We are taking steps to improve this through replacement of our desk lamps to lamps with multiple outlets, we have not yet outfitted all of our rooms. Please be assured that in the future we will have more outlets available.

Reviewed April 30, 2013

Stayed here while on a business trip to the area. The hotel is perfectly located next door to Margaritaville and less than a half mil to the falls. Perfect for walking throughout the many tourist attractions.

I was disappointed that the resturant opened at 8 am. Since this was a business trip I didn't have the opportunity to wait. I was also disappointed that there was no coffee available in the lobby. As a Platinum member I guess I have beceome spoiled by the HI franchises that cater to business travelers. The desk clerk said that there was coffee in the rooms, that is why there was none in the lobby. Frankly the coffee in the rooms is not very good and who knows when the last time the pot was washed.

Would I stay here again, yeah...I am loyal to the brand. I would just make plans to leave earlier the next morning so I could have breakfast elsewhere.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Niagara Falls - By The Falls, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2013

Dear DennisNewnan_GA,

Thank you for your feedback and for choosing our hotel. I am pleased you liked the convenient location of our hotel. We apologize for the inconvenience you had with the restaurant and the service you received during your stay. Your feedback is very important to us as this assists us in continually improving the services and facilities we offer to our guests. We hope that you take the time to stop in for a visit soon to see how we have taken every comment very seriously in order to make your future stays with us as pleasant as possible.

Karen C
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed April 25, 2013

Travelled in a group of eight seniors for two night mini vacation. We loved the location, convenience of close-by attractions, very friendly service and accommodations made for us. The pool was lovely and warm. The entertainment in the evening was enjoyable. The beds were soft and clean and the food was plentiful with great choices. We will do this again.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 21, 2013

My family and I was there on April 13-15. Hotel room is good ,clean and big for 2 queen beds room. Their Parking is very big and plenty of space even though we arrived there late Saturday afternoon, it was still have some space to park while the hotel have more than 90 % occupancy. The Hotel location is good and close to the falls as well as many of other good places to dine and sightseeing. Hotel staffs especially at the counter are very cooperative and good for the foreigner like me and my family to ask for an advice. The very good one is Night Shift Manager who was very supportive while we were checking out on 6 AM in the morning.
Foreigner who do not get used to the American's Culture should stay at this hotel and will have a lot of good supportive and advice.

Room Tip: I think everyone who stay here will go back again.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family