Room was clean and comfortable. Great location. Staff was friendly and accomodating. Breakfast buffet not worth the money. Food was cold but service was very nice. Next time, we'll go to one of the buffets or a location that specializes in breakfest. All in all, nice place. Would stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Holiday Inn by the Falls. The perfect location to see it all. We are as "close as it gets" to the mighty "FALLS", only one block. The new Fallsview Casino is located directly across the street, the Imax Theatre is behind us, the Skylon Tower is beside us and many sites and attractions are within walking distance. Parking is absolutely free to our guests. Our hotel features spacious guest room with private balconies. We are one of the few hotels with BOTH an indoor pool and outdoor pool. Relax in our whirlpool or sauna. Coco's Terrace Steakhouse and Pizza Bar are located just off our lobby. Steaks cooked to perfection on our wood fired or gas grill. We are famous in Niagara Falls for our Wood Fired Pizza Oven and gourmet pizza's. On our terrace we feature local entertainment nightly. Our location is the centre of all the action. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, IHG, Priceline, Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Holiday Inn Niagara Falls - By The Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Niagara Falls - By The Falls Hotel Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Holiday Inn