I booked this hotel based off of other ratings off of tripadvisor, and I couldn't have been any happier. The hotel was easy to find, seeing as it's on the main strip of other hotels and restaurants... However, when we first pulled up I thought 'oh no, this can't be right'... The outside isn't that great looking, but once we stepped inside I was so excited to get up to our room. It's very obvious that this particular Best Western has spent a lot of time, money and effort into making their hotel a friendly and comfortable stay. The hotel staff was awesome, very friendly, efficient and helpful during our stay. On our way up to our room we noticed lots of hand painting on the walls, everything was decorated really nicely. Once we opened our door we were even more excited, turns out we had a fireplace in our room! Big room with a couch and coffee table. I'll skip to all the highlights... we ate at the hotel restaurant for breakfast, which was really great and cheap! We had some Pizza Pizza while we swam at the pool, which was heated and awesome too! Everyone was very friendly and informative and the place was very clean. We were really happy with this choice.
I would like to note though this hotel is located about a mile or so from the falls and all the other fun places. We walked most of the time, but it's an uphill walk on the way back. A cab from the falls to our hotel was about $10. So if you're not into walking back and forth I might try to find a hotel a little closer to the falls.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Niagara's most popular resort hotel, located just minutes from the Falls. This charming property features a beautiful indoor courtyard which will make you feel like you are in a tropical paradise. A welcoming indoor pool and two family hot tubs enhance this area. 167 Immaculate guest rooms, various whirlpool and fireplace rooms and suites available. Bourbon Street Bistro is poolside serving selected menu items and beverages. Enjoy the all new Doc Magilligans Restaurant & Irish Pub on site for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Featuring live entertainment four nights a week. McDonald's is on property and many other dining options close by. WEGO Falls shuttle available stops right out front of hotel. Discounted parking for only $10.00/night. Find us on Facebook to stay in the loop! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Best Western, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Cairn Croft Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Best Western