My family travelled to the Best Western Cairn Croft and stayed from January 1st, 2010 until January 3rd, 2010. During the first day of our visit there was a bunch of rowdy families who loitered the courtyard. These individuals also seemed to act like they owned the place. I believe these MAY be the same people who posted some sour messages on this board.
EVERYONE who worked at the Cairn Croft was courteous and helpful. And although we did not get the room we had hoped for at first, the hotel manager went out of his way to set my family up in a room where we were comfortable and happy. Housekeeping was out in the halls early in the morning, waiting to clean the rooms. Considering this was just after New Years, and many individuals left their hotel rooms in shambles, I give great credit to the hotel and their staff for the job that they did. The restaurant food was great, kids club was awesome, and the beds were extremely comfortable. We have no complaints whatsoever and are actually going back again next month with friends.
I would recommend the Cairn Croft to anyone. And for those people who expect to be waited on hand and foot and be treated better than everyone else, I suggest you go somewhere else and pay triple the price to have your butts kissed the way you want.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Niagara's most popular resort hotel, located just minutes from the Falls. This charming property features a beautiful indoor courtyard which will make you feel like you are in a tropical paradise. A welcoming indoor pool and two family hot tubs enhance this area. 167 Immaculate guest rooms, various whirlpool and fireplace rooms and suites available. Bourbon Street Bistro is poolside serving selected menu items and beverages. Enjoy the all new Doc Magilligans Restaurant & Irish Pub on site for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Featuring live entertainment four nights a week. McDonald's is on property and many other dining options close by. WEGO Falls shuttle available stops right out front of hotel. Discounted parking for only $10.00/night. Find us on Facebook to stay in the loop! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Best Western, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, getaroom.com, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Cairn Croft Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Best Western