Stayed for two nights with my mom. It was a great hotel but is further from the falls so just be aware of that when booking. It's about a 5-10 minute car ride. The pool was terrific. Very busy all the time but it was great and there are two hot tubs as well which is great. Rooms were very clean, beds were extremely comfortable, and the pillows were also very comfortable. Overall good experience. The attached restaurant is also great! Went for breakfast once and dinner and it was great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Niagara's most popular resort hotel, located just minutes from the Falls. This charming property features a beautiful indoor courtyard which will make you feel like you are in a tropical paradise. A welcoming indoor pool and two family hot tubs enhance this area. 167 Immaculate guest rooms, various whirlpool and fireplace rooms and suites available. Bourbon Street Bistro is poolside serving selected menu items and beverages. Enjoy the all new Doc Magilligans Restaurant & Irish Pub on site for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Featuring live entertainment four nights a week. McDonald's is on property and many other dining options close by. WEGO Falls shuttle available stops right out front of hotel. Discounted parking for only $10.00/night. Find us on Facebook to stay in the loop! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Best Western, Booking.com, Expedia, HotelsforEveryone, Hotels.com, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Best Western Plus Cairn Croft Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Best Western