Best Western Plus Cairn Croft Hotel
  • Breakfast included
$112
Marriott Hotels
  • Restaurant
Wyndham Garden Niagara Falls Fallsview(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
$70
$136
$116
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Great Wolf Lodge(Niagara Falls)
$275
$264
$186
$126
  • Restaurant
Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
$77
1,513 results
All reviewspool areaindoor playgroundcourtyard roomlundy's lanearcade gamespizza hutnice poolshort drivehockey tournamentoutlet mallparking feehot tubfalls areaclean hotelmarch breakwego busparking lot
Reviewed August 24, 2013

My girlfriend and I stayed there in January this year. Room was clean and comfortable, great overall service. We used the pool twice and loved it, especially the decor, unique and pretty. The rate was reasonable and staff friendly an helpful. I would stay there again for sure :)

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 20, 2013

We got to Niagara Falls, pulled in and asked if they had a room. I'm glad we didn't look at the other reviews first. Our stay was pleasant enough. The front desk staff were all friendly, helpful, welcoming, etc. They even offered some great tips and helped us navigate the WeGo bus system.

Our room was clean and comfortable. It wasn't brand spanking new by any means, but certainly served its purpose. The kids loved the pool and we were able to check out in the morning and leave our car in the parking lot all day while we went down to the Falls via the bus that stops right in front of the hotel. Handy!

1  Thank roadlesstraveled76
Reviewed August 20, 2013

My family and I stayed here this past week.... 1st room we got stunk terribly of some kind of chemical, it hit us in the face as soon as we walked in. Front desk moved our room right away but gave us a crappy "corner / end room". There were several ants in the room, the carpet was way outdated and gross and the shower curtain had mold on it. The poolside bar was never open (they said it's only open on Fridays and Saturdays but I NEVER saw it open. The area around the hotel is skeevy and I did not feel safe walking around with the children. Once checking out there were hidden charges on my bill, ($3.00 a day "tourism fee" & a "environmental hotel charge" of about $2.35 a day) when I questioned them they were taken off, YOU DO NOT HAVE TO PAY THEM! Buyer beware! The good things I found: housekeeping staff was sweet & the pool / play area was nice to have right there. But that's about it. I WOULD NOT stay here again or recommend it to anyone unless you're on a tight budget.

Room Tip: Pick a room in the garden area but NOT a corner room.
3  Thank dnabears
Reviewed August 19, 2013

The hotel is nice, good rooms, good service, nice pool for the kids. Remote from the falls and the noise of Cliffton Road, it remains very easy access with the bus right in front of the hotel.
A good place to stay when you are with young kids

Reviewed August 19, 2013

the stink of the pool chlorine is everywhere The rooms are tiny My son turned from tiny counter to go to washroom and banged his elbow - my daughter could barely use the toilet as it was so tight The decor is something of a 1970's flea market with low lighting The walls of the bathroom are plastic It was just awful And the front desk manager/owner was a real arrogant twit who was very uncaring and rude when my son asked where his sister and I went when he checked us in, saw us altogether yet son went to washroom and he just waved his arm in direction of our room saying, "I don't know, somewhere down there I think" A real professional! Never again...

Review collected in partnership with Best Western