Very nice hotel I was there with my 2 kids 7&10 4 nights 5 days . They loved the pool the indoor playground and the games in the arcade. Breakfast in the hotel was great reasonable price opposed to eating at Dennis for 72$ for 2 adults 2 kids. The only thing I didn't like and my kids were upset about was the movies . When I booked one of their amenities where Walt Disney movies every night my kids asked for 2 nights straight and they said NO. Other then that very nice clean and very family friendly !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Niagara's most popular resort hotel, located just minutes from the Falls. This charming property features a beautiful indoor courtyard which will make you feel like you are in a tropical paradise. A welcoming indoor pool and two family hot tubs enhance this area. 167 Immaculate guest rooms, various whirlpool and fireplace rooms and suites available. Bourbon Street Bistro is poolside serving selected menu items and beverages. Enjoy the all new Doc Magilligans Restaurant & Irish Pub on site for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Featuring live entertainment four nights a week. McDonald's is on property and many other dining options close by. WEGO Falls shuttle available stops right out front of hotel. Discounted parking for only $10.00/night. Find us on Facebook to stay in the loop! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Best Western, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Cairn Croft Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Best Western