This is our first stop of six on our summer vacation and this staff did such a great job it will be tough for the rest of our hotels to live up to the service we received while here at Best Western Fallsview in Canada.
Check-in was quick and the young woman at the front desk with extremely friendly and helpful. The hotel charges pet & parking fees which were disclosed on the website when I booked. We received a really nice pet-welcome gift bag with quality products and chews that made my dog, Einstein, very happy. I would like to have had a quick reference for local vets & pet stores.
Our room (115 - in the pet wing) was perfect, clean, & had a very comfortable queen bed. Our room did not have a refrigerator or built-in closet (we had a stand-alone wardrobe) but it was huge. The furniture was practical not elegant - but being pet-owners this is a plus for us. The bathroom was small but functional with a recessed area for placing personal items and the shower was dated but clean and had a great shower-head. Oh - the WiFi worked great our entire stay and was easy to access - this is a MUST have feature for US visitors as our phones are subject to international fees.
We were on the ground level with a patio door leading out of our balcony (with 2 comfy chairs) to a beautiful grassy area for pet-walking.
Maintenance issues: The first morning I tried to use the blow-dryer but it was broken - I called the front desk and within minutes had a replacement blow dryer in hand :-).
Transportation: Easy walking distance to falls but I recommend to buy a bus pass. The transit lines are color coded and easy to learn. Best Western has stops for all lines available at various corners of the property. The best place to learn the routes is down by the falls at most bus locations - There are young employees who can tell you the best route to take to get where you are going...then after a ride or two - you will be OK on your own.
Restaurant & pool - I did not eat in the restaurant or swim in the pools so I cannot comment on those amenities however, the outside pool looked very clean and well-maintained.
Hope you enjoy your stay here as much as we did!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the Fallsview Entertainment District, a 5 minute stroll to Queen Victoria Park, one block to the Falls and its attractions, the Best Western Fallsview, Niagaras only truly pet friendly hotel offers you proximity with value for your entire family. The full service, 248 room, 100% non-smoking hotel is 5 blocks to Clifton Hill attractions, 2 km to Marineland and across from the Imax Theatre, Skylon Tower and the Fallsview Casino. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Groupon, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Best Western, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Fallsview reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Fallsview Hotel Niagara Falls
- Best Western Hotel Fallsview
- Best Western Fallsview Niagara Falls
- Best Western Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Best Western