Well why do I love it? I'm a big dog owner, and while I'm out gambling at the poker table, they let you drop your dog off to the dog hotel in the back where they feed, monitor and walk your little buddy until you return.
When you arrive you get a dog welcome package. The people seem genuine dog people and will give you updates if there is anything to report.
You can of course bring your dog to your room otherwise. For people that get stuck at home because of owning a dog, it's great places like BW in Niagara that let you travel with your dog.
Oh and BTW, take your dog for a nice little walk down along the falls. We've made this trip many times, every time is a consistent pleasant experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the Fallsview Entertainment District, a 5 minute stroll to Queen Victoria Park, one block to the Falls and its attractions, the Best Western Fallsview, Niagaras only truly pet friendly hotel offers you proximity with value for your entire family. The full service, 248 room, 100% non-smoking hotel is 5 blocks to Clifton Hill attractions, 2 km to Marineland and across from the Imax Theatre, Skylon Tower and the Fallsview Casino. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Groupon, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Best Western so you can book your BEST WESTERN Fallsview reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Fallsview Hotel Niagara Falls
- Best Western Hotel Fallsview
- Best Western Fallsview Niagara Falls
- Best Western Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Best Western