The 4 Cs.....
Close to the falls, an easy walk to the brink of the Canadian Falls. Close to the Casino.
Clean rooms, the rooms are clean and neat as are the lobby and restaurant. Not huge rooms but adequate for our needs.
Comfortable rooms, nice beds and the shower was good.
Cost effective, price for the room was very competitive to other properties in the area. Actually lower than many surrounding hotels. A very good value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the Fallsview Entertainment District, a 5 minute stroll to Queen Victoria Park, one block to the Falls and its attractions, the Best Western Fallsview, Niagaras only truly pet friendly hotel offers you proximity with value for your entire family. The full service, 248 room, 100% non-smoking hotel is 5 blocks to Clifton Hill attractions, 2 km to Marineland and across from the Imax Theatre, Skylon Tower and the Fallsview Casino. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Groupon, Expedia, Booking.com, Best Western, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Fallsview reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Fallsview Hotel Niagara Falls
- Best Western Hotel Fallsview
- Best Western Fallsview Niagara Falls
- Best Western Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Best Western