I stayed at this hotel in June 2011 and had a positive experience so decided to return. My opinion has changed a bit. The hotel is fine is you get it for the *right rate*. Coming back, I can see if someone was paying a high rate why they may be upset. Both visits I had got a lower rate, if I had not I would have paid the extra money to stay at the Hilton.
Honestly the location of the Best Western Fallsview is perfect. The Fallsview Casino is across the street, many restaurants, Tm Hortons, LCBO(down the road) and the falls are a few min. walk. I really enjoy the location and the rate I got, I would not pay on the higher scale though. If you are looking for a great location and can get a room for the right price I would say go for it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the Fallsview Entertainment District, a 5 minute stroll to Queen Victoria Park, one block to the Falls and its attractions, the Best Western Fallsview, Niagaras only truly pet friendly hotel offers you proximity with value for your entire family. The full service, 248 room, 100% non-smoking hotel is 5 blocks to Clifton Hill attractions, 2 km to Marineland and across from the Imax Theatre, Skylon Tower and the Fallsview Casino. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Groupon, Best Western, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Fallsview reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Fallsview Hotel Niagara Falls
- Best Western Hotel Fallsview
- Best Western Fallsview Niagara Falls
- Best Western Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Best Western