This is quite an expensive hotel, within easy walking distance of the Falls. NO VIEW of the FALLS
$10/Day parking charge on top of premium prices.
Our Rate included Breakfast each day and Dinner on one evening. Breakfast OK. Dinner so so!
Although we had payed for the food, we were presented with bills indicating the pre-paid charge, with highlighter pen used to indicate that Service Charge had not been included.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the Fallsview Entertainment District, a 5 minute stroll to Queen Victoria Park, one block to the Falls and its attractions, the Best Western Fallsview, Niagaras only truly pet friendly hotel offers you proximity with value for your entire family. The full service, 248 room, 100% non-smoking hotel is 5 blocks to Clifton Hill attractions, 2 km to Marineland and across from the Imax Theatre, Skylon Tower and the Fallsview Casino. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Groupon, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Best Western, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cancelon, Hotels.com, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Fallsview reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Fallsview Hotel Niagara Falls
- Best Western Hotel Fallsview
- Best Western Fallsview Niagara Falls
- Best Western Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Best Western