“Nothing special; overpriced.”

Frijoles Fresh Mex Burritos
Ranked #75 of 560 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Description: Really fresh and tasty California-Mexican style burritos and tacos. Newer restaurant outside of the tourist zone, well worth finding!Everything homemade - awesome street eats. Not a chain... there's only one. Open 11:30am to 7:30pm closed Sundays
“Nothing special; overpriced.”
Reviewed July 13, 2013

I consider myself a burrito enthusiast so trust me when I say that this place is average at best. The taste of the burritos here resemble what I can make myself at home - there is simply nothing unique or distinct about the flavor which is disappointing considering the premium price charged. Bottom line: If you have ever been to Moe's or Chipotle you will leave Frijoles dissatisfied given that those brands offer a better tasting product with faster/ more efficient service at a more reasonable price.

• Visited July 2013

Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada
“Always amazing.”
Reviewed July 2, 2013

These guys know what they are doing. Great friendly staff, and burritos are made fresh to order and in a timely fashion. I'm a weekly customer and i can't be more happy about the price, value, quantity and quality.

The only thing I'd like to say, is that some of the girls (one in particular), uses a much smaller portion of meat than the other staff members. (either that or some staff members give me too much). Regardless I hope you guys take into consideration "consistent" portion sizes of meat :).

• Visited July 2013
Welland, Canada
“Good Baja food in Niagara”
Reviewed June 28, 2013

If you are looking for some good fish tacos or some Baja style food without the 5 hour flight this place will do. Prices are good, portions are good, overall you shouldn't be let down with this place. Oh, and one more thing, it is FAST!

• Visited April 2013
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Biggest and Best Burrito I've ever had!!!!!”
Reviewed June 10, 2013

I found some places to go to on TripAdvisor before my trip to the Falls on 6-5-13 thru 6-7-13.
We didn't make it to Frijoles until we were leaving on Friday about 1:00 pm but we love burritos so we had to try them out.
Upon entering I saw what I like to see, happy customers of all types (casually dressed to men in suites) which leads me to assume its a good place to eat.
The guy at the counter was great and very helpful in describing the food.
As I watched him make my burrito all I could think is it was the biggest burrito I've ever had and we got them to go and they sat for the 4 hour ride back to Pittsburgh and then I didn't eat mine until 2am. 13 hours later it was still great.

My thoughts were why can't they franchise and get a Frijoles in Pittsburgh.
If you are ever in Niagara Falls and like burritos you have to go to Frijoles.
Just a few minutes drive from the falls.

I'm the guy that was wearing the Futurama shirt.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Manoy M
Nashville, Tennessee
“Different but good”
Reviewed June 8, 2013 via mobile

We wanted Mexican food in Niagara falls. This is the best option. The food was good, the place is a little hard to find. The portions are large . Guacamole was some of the best I ever had

Visited June 2013