“OMG SO GOOD!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Frijoles Fresh Mex Burritos

Frijoles Fresh Mex Burritos
3465 Portage Road/corner of O'Neil | Open 11:30a to 9:00p Sun noon til 6p, Niagara Falls, Ontario L2J 2K5, Canada
289 296 3999
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #89 of 525 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Cuisines: Mexican, American, Fast Food
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Really fresh and tasty California-Mexican style burritos and tacos. Newer restaurant outside of the tourist zone, well worth finding!Everything homemade - awesome street eats. Not a chain... there's only one. Open 11:30am to 7:30pm closed Sundays
London, On
“OMG SO GOOD!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

If my husband and I are hungry and theres a Mexican style eatery around we'll find it. This is a casual eatery but the food was DELICIOUS. The inhouse hot sauces were tasty. We'll definitely be back!

• Visited October 2012
2 Thank Hawthorn54

NF
“I honestly love this place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

It's 9$ after tax for a beef burrito here but well worth it; the thing is basically an entire meal it's so big. If I don't come here once a week I start to get the shakes.
Having been here, I can never go to Taco Bell again; fast food doesn't even compare to the quality of meat and food they have. Seriously amazing burritos, check this place out!

• Visited October 2012
2 Thank Henri J
Toronto
“Delicious, healthy, cheap and great sauces!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012

Everything is a custom order, so you can put what ever you want in your burrito. There is a huge selection of toppings, and a huge selection of sauces. My favourite sauce was the white lightning, and even though it's made with ghost peppers, it wasn't, burn your face off, spicy. I had a chicken burrito which was excellent, but when I had a couple tastes of my husbands fish burrito, I was sold on that one! We went back the next day and both got fish burritos. I also highly recommend the refried beans in your burrito, I enjoyed it far more then the other bean options. They're probably the best beans I've ever tasted. Lastly, this place is really cost effective. You spend 8 bucks or so on a giant burrito, which you won't finish, and then you can bring half of it back to your hotel room for dinner. This leftover was more delicious then dinners I've had in Niagara Falls that cost upwards of $50. Check this place out!!!

• Visited November 2012
2 Thank Pudding33
Toronto, Canada
“Just ok”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 24, 2012 via mobile

The beef burrito lacked flavor, ive had better burritos in chipotle and in newark airport. The servers DONT use gloves to roll out the burrito, and its the same server who takes your payment. The only thing I liked was they grill the burrito giving it a crunch, and lotsa hot sauce options.

Cleveland, Ohio
“Great service and choices. Very tasty.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2012

The service was great. The two guys working there helped my girlfriend and I personalize our burritos. Many different and better quality choices than Chipotle or Qdoba. Although it's closer to a fast food place than a restaurant, I would have gladly eaten here all four days we visited. The owner appeared very interested in making us happy and I appreciated that. Only recommendation would be fountain drinks so they're easier to get. Their bottled drink selection was good though. I'd definitely go again.

• Visited December 2012