“Awesome!”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Winnie T
Markham, Canada
“Awesome!”
Reviewed February 2, 2012 for a stay in January 2012

I'm glad I found one of Mike's properties through tripadvisor. We spent less than $330 for 5 days/4 nights. Mike was very helpful in providing information about the condo I was interested in. When I arrived, the condo was very well cleaned and maintained. Everything you need is pretty much provided. There was kitchen supplies and just knowing that ahead of time, we bought some groceries for our stay in Niagara Falls. The place was very comfortable and the property was safely secured. We had fun since everything we wanted to do was all nearby. Overall, I really enjoyed staying at the Presidential Condo and I have already recommended it to my family and friends when they go to Niagara Falls. Thanks Mike for making this trip possible to get away from work and within our budget!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Traveling group: With Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Feb 1, 2012
It was great to have you! There's always great deals available. Travelling in the winter months or booking a last minute cancellation deal can save you 40 to 65% in some cases.

We look forward to having you back!
Ontario
Reviewed January 6, 2011 for a stay in January 2011

Traveling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 25-34
Jan 6, 2011
Great to hear from you Gustavo and also that you enjoyed your stay. We've checked the oven and found it to be working. We're adding some notes to the guest book as to operating the electric panel of this oven.
We hope to see you again soon.
Pennsylvania
Reviewed November 16, 2010 for a stay in November 2010

Traveling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 55-64
Great to hear about your fabulous stay with Niagarasmartstays.com
Our company is proud to be the local leader in vacation rental management throughout Niagara and Ontario. With over 65 local properties we can accommodate almost any size group during anytime of the year. Reserve online or by calling our office. Twenty thousand guests each year visit our homes and then return time and time again. Book early to avoid disappointment. Each home is unique and offers special features and amenities. We love our business and our business is helping friends, groups and families like yours to get the best of out of their stay.

Vermont
Reviewed November 15, 2010 for a stay in October 2010

Nov 15, 2010
Thank you for your feedback. This condo has been received exceptional reviews over the last 5 years for it's value and comfort (see "convenient and clean" review. Although it offers more than twice the space of an average hotel room and several more no charge amenities we recommend that larger groups spend a little more for one of our homes.
greenwich ct
Reviewed November 15, 2010 for a stay in August 2010

Your age range 25-34

illinois
Reviewed June 19, 2010 for a stay in May 2010

Traveling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 45-54
Jun 19, 2010
Our automated check in process is seamless and having over 600 families visit our properties each year a quick check in is appreciated by our guests and necessary as well. We are always available and our office is only 5 minutes away in the case of a miscommunication with regards to entry. As noted on our listings we offer certain disposable items such as paper towels, toilet paper and tissue for your arrival however personal toiletries such as soaps shampoos we ask our guests to provide to prevent unnecessary waste. I was pleased to hear from you Mike during my follow up phone call that you would return to this property and that the cricket was a result of an outside door that was left open. Cleanliness is our top priority and our guests most often comment on this high standard in our reviews. We look forward to seeing you again at the Presidential!
IL
Reviewed June 18, 2010 for a stay in August 2009
person found this review helpful

Your age range 45-54

1 289 296 6770
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing