“Wonderful & Family Run”

Koutouki Greek Cuisine
Ranked #19 of 553 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Greek
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Romantic, Kids, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Hamilton, Canada
“Wonderful & Family Run”
Reviewed October 1, 2013

Koutouki was recommended to us by a business associate in the Niagara area. We tried it & were not disappointed.
The restaurant is large, spacious, has comfortable seating with semi circle booths as well as traditional rectangular booths. There are tables with high backed chairs as well. The decor is charming & very Greek. As well, authentic Greek music is playing on the sound system.
There are several varieties of both red & white wines, served by the glass at $7 each. The servings come in little copper pichets. Of course, bottles are available too.
We received prompt courteous service. I had a combination of spreads platter priced at $11. Four generous portions of traditional Greek spreads & warm pitas,--yummy ! The plate was garnished with the plumpest olives ever! My husband had souvlaki and Greek Salad. He described his plate as tangy, fresh & delicious. Priced also at $11.
The washrooms were the cleanest restaurant restrooms that I have ever been in.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
Toronto, Canada
“Amazing Experience!”
Reviewed September 24, 2013

I live in the heart of GreekTown in Toronto. I will now drive 90 minutes to get the BEST Greek food I've ever had! From the moment our party of 4 arrived, we experience truly outstanding service. Our server was warm, personable and had an obvious passion for food and service. Our party started with the grilled octopus and dip sampler - all dips obviously hand crafted. As our main, we shared a platter for 2 - which fed 4 of us with substantial leftovers! It included 4 succulent lamp chops, 2 chicken souvlaki, 2 pork souvlaki, a generous portion of pastitsio (think moussaka without the eggplant and with perfectly cooked noodles). this came with a side of greek potatoes, vegetables and rice. My husband even went for dessert ( I have no idea how he had room!) and had homemade baklava which he devoured in mere minutes! When we complimented the server on her wonderful service we found out that this restaurant is family owned and operated and that she was the owners daughter. She was so gracious and humble...one of the main reasons we would return. Outstanding experience overall.

Orangeville, Canada
“Best meal we've had in a long time.”
Reviewed September 20, 2013

We were looking for somewhere different to eat when we were in Niagara Falls last weekend and like a "rose between a lot of thorns" we found this restaurant. From the moment we stepped through the door we had a fantastic evening. We shared an appetizer of Spanakotyropita which was obviously freshly made and delicious. My boyfriend had the "best steak he's ever had in his life" and I had the most delectable Moussaka. The meal was absolutely delicious and the service was excellent. Very friendly and welcoming. I loved the greek music and atmosphere. When we got out check, we were surprised at the great value for such a delicious meal. We are definitely going back next time we are in the area (not soon enough!) and have recommended this restaurant to everyone who would listen to us raving about it.

Lambertville, Michigan
“Excellent Greek food and charming server”
Reviewed September 17, 2013

we stopped in to this restaurant for lunch while taking my husband's Mother to visit the Falls for the weekend. She had just eatten her first "JIRO"...LOL the week before and really like it. We all ordered the Gyro and greek salad, and it was delicious and very reasonably priced for a tourist destination.

As good as the food was..the waiter was charming. He was quite the history buff and he and my husband exchanged stories while my MIL flirted with him. It was all very entertaining.

The restaurant atmosphere was nice too..and it was clean. the staff was professional and attentive. Somone at the table next to ours dropped a utensil and immediately the waitress brought over a plate with more utensils on it to replace the dropped one...no one asked..she just noticed. Impressive.

This will definately be on our list of places to visit on our annual Niagara Falls trip.

Corpus Christi, Texas, United States
“OPA!”
Reviewed September 15, 2013

Recommended by our innkeeper. The staff was Greek friendly, ready to make us family by the time we left. The portions were just right. Our server was knowledgable and described our meal choice down to the salt. I suppose everyone has their own way of describing this or that taste, so we will share our review of the experience. Pleased, happy, satisfied!