“Best Greek Food!”

Koutouki Greek Cuisine
Ranked #18 of 575 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Cuisines: Greek
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed March 6, 2013

Since Koutouki opened it's doors, I have been going with family & friends, we absolutely love the food!! Atmosphere is great, decor is nice, great service every time I have been to dine. The portions of the main entrees are HUGE, I always share with someone. Hidden gem amongst all the big chain restaurants in Niagara.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

Koutouki is my favourite Greek restaurant in Niagara Falls. It's my favourite Greek restaurant in the Niagara Region. The food is excellent--cooked to perfection and there's always lots of it. I invariably go home with lunch or dinner for the next day tucked in my take out container. Chicken souvlaki is my favourite. The service is wonderful too, with friendly, attentive, efficient servers who are able to offer great recommendations and who are attentive without being invasive. I recommend this restaurant highly to anyone who wants a delicious taste of Greek cuisine and excellent service.

Reviewed February 19, 2013

We were a party of 15 (after a funeral, if you can imagine), and the place was almost empty because of a snowstorm. The food was fantastic. However, I have been in other Greek restaurants where the service is much more personal. The waitress was fine, but the place was empty, and we were the only ones there; why did the chef/owner not come to talk to us? Still, I would go back for the food - well done, chef, whoever you are....
I recommend it, but do not expect the usual Greek welcome.

Reviewed January 26, 2013 via mobile

High class dining at very reasonable prices. Presentation was spectacular. Food was prepared to perfection. It appears everything is homemade. This restaurant is well appointed with nice decor and is family friendly. Give it a try. You won't be disappointed.

1  Thank Gmckenna
Reviewed January 9, 2013

Had a wonderful meal, great service! Fresh food, nice atmosphere. Great place if you want to take a loved one out for a nice dinner.