“Taps brews and food”

Taps On Queen Brewhouse and Grill
Ranked #31 of 571 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Cuisines: Brew Pub
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings, Bar scene, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Craft beer brewed right in the restaurant, fresh made food and nightly entertainment.
Providence, Rhode Island
“Taps brews and food”
Reviewed May 12, 2014

This restaurant was an oasis! It is a shame that Niagara Falls has turned into a mini Vegas with all the lights, noise, and chain restaurants. Taps brews their own beer which is delicious and has a great menu filled with honest homemade food. The staff is friendly which unfortunately is not the norm in so many places. We sat at the bar and enjoyed great conversations with the bartender and server. A great place to watch a game or enjoy a relaxing dinner. We will definitely be back to Taps when we're in the area again!

Visited May 2014
1 Thank a_raymond28

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Taps on Queen”
Reviewed May 10, 2014

We arrived in Taps and were allowed to choose our own seating. Arthur came over and greeted us quickly with the menu and advice on their beer which is brewed in the vats behind the bar.

We tested two flights of beers since I like strong beers and my wife likes lighter varieties. My wife is really a wine drinker but liked three out of the four beers. I liked all of the beers that I tried but when I tried the porter every taste bud jumped to attention, what a great tasting beer.

My wife had a caesar salad with a pulled pork and I had Korean beef ribs. My wife raved about the dressing on the caesar and I loved the beef ribs. The meal was a fantastic experience considering we are in a tourist area. Our meal cost slightly more than half of what we paid for a totally forgetable meal at the Outback the previous night.

We will recommend Taps to anyone we know who is heading to the Falls.

ontario canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food and service!”
Reviewed May 8, 2014 via mobile

We went to Taps on a Tuesday at lunch time. It was a great experience. Stephanie the server took us around and gave us a tour of the restaurant brewery. She knows her stuff!! She was very good at what she does and made out experience great. I'm not much of a beer drinker (it was more for my hubby) and she had me try a light beer that was very good and tasted smooth! Stephanie has great knowledge in the wine and beer making and would be able to pair your food nicely. We had homemade burgers and fries with an amazing beer infused mayo. Food was delicious!!! Overall our experience was a highlight of our trip and, we are both in the service industry and would recommend this place to everyone! Hubby even bought some growlers of the beer and is enjoying it here at home. It is off the beaten path not in the hustle and bustle and we sat outside and enjoyed that! Thanks Stephanie for making it great!!!

1 Thank roadtrippintotheUSA
Niagara Falls, Canada
“Taps on Queen”
Reviewed May 3, 2014

My husband and I were looking for a local resturant that served great food and excellent beer. We found it with Taps.The value was great and the server took time to tell us about some local attractions in the area. The menu offering locally raised vegetables and meat was very appealing. Definately plan on revisiting.

Ridgefield, Washington, United States
“Best micro beers in Canada”
Reviewed May 1, 2014 via mobile

Great beers, awesome food specials, staff very friendly. I would recommend this place for value when on Niagara Falls. Did not have a chance to hear the music. Stephanie was awesome

• Visited April 2014