“Very Cool” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Taps On Queen Brewhouse and Grill

Taps On Queen Brewhouse and Grill
Ranked #35 of 549 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub, Canadian, Brew Pub
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Dining on a budget, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Drinks, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Craft beer brewed right in the restaurant, fresh made food and nightly entertainment.
albany
“Very Cool”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2013

Loved the atmosphere of this place! The food was good, definitely try their fries. We did not drink there so I cannot comment on their beer. Overall very good place that didn't break the bank!

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Crothersville, Indiana
“Delicious food, friendly servers, well worth a visit”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 1, 2013

We ate here during our vacation and never had anything we didn't like! The portions are very generous, all the food is cooked when you order it and hasn't been sitting around being warmed for hours. My husband tried one of the house brews and said it tasted very good. The staff is attentive and very friendly without being obtrusive during your meal. Both indoor and outdoor seating are available.

Visited May 2013
Erie, Pennsylvania
“Great Beer”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 20, 2013

The beer was very good. The service was lacking somewhat. There was a heavy medal band playing outside the establishment when I visited. Not my scene, but again, the beer was great.

• Visited May 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
St. Catharines, Canada
“Last time”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 14, 2013 via mobile

Brought my daughter and grandson for supper on Monday May 13..have been before food has been hit and miss..had a new waitress, very polite and nice..ordered a kids burger, my daughter ordered Korean ribs, I ordered the taps org. Burger. first my burger was over cooked saw dust, very bland and killed!!, my daughters ribs were dry along with the rice..very dry, my grandsons burger was also cooked to death...You Need A Cook!!..we did not complain or send it back a good cook would have never sent that out..I give up ..I will not return..your glory days from a few years back are gone!!! My grandson wanted Mc Donald's, I hate to say it it would have been better...I would not recommend this pub ever again!!

Visited May 2013
Hamilton, Canada
“Excellent Fish!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 12, 2013

I never liked fish until I had it here. The service is great. The fish is very yummy. We enjoy this restaurant. I would recommend it to any one.

Visited November 2012