“Impressive”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Decadence Body & Wellness Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Decadence Spa is a lush and tranquil Day Spa located in the heart of Niagara Falls. Decadence offers a variety of luxurious treatments to indulge in to soothe your body, mind and soul. Visit their website for a full men's and women's service menu. New clients are always welcome. **By appointment only**
Reviewed August 20, 2013

I have been going to Decadence for the last year and a half and have made it a regular stop on my calendar. Merri-Lee and her team do an excellent job. You are made to feel special, pampered and the focus of their attention. The Spa is very well maintained, you are aware that your services are important, as is your health and well being. Keep up the great work and thank you Merri-Lee for creating such a good experience every time I am there!

Reviewed August 20, 2013

This is by far the best spa in Niagara. If you are looking for a personalized experience, this is the spa for you. The girls really take the time to make sure you know how important you are to them. Pampered is an understatement. The prices are great, the service is great and the people are friendly! I highly recommend!!

Reviewed April 16, 2013

My daughter purchased an offer on Deal Finds way back in June 2012 for my birthday...10 months later STILL trying to get an appointment...they sure do NOT like returning their messages!!!! If and when we do FINALLY get an appointment I will let you know how the service was!!!

Reviewed September 22, 2012

I recently went to Decadence for a 90 min full body Hot Stone Massage.... Couldn't relax the entire time because of paper thin wall, some lady complaining about work, menopause, cost of everything, traffic.... ect ect.... The massage was ok at best, was not even close to a full body as she skipped over the entire mid section.... and then to cap it off the massage ended 20 min early... I don't know if they include the time you are filling out their paperwork as a massage but even including that it was still a rip off of at least 20 min. Sure I suppose if you want your nails done go there, but don't do anything that requires relaxing as it wont happen...

1  Thank R031
Reviewed August 30, 2012

Travelgirlie missed out HUGE because this spa is really good. It is small, but that adds to the ambience. When you are there, you are their only concern, and this is why I go to a spa. I pay my money to get pampered, and that is what they do at Decadence. If the phone rings, too bad, they are with you, and you are their priority. I have been twice, once alone, and once with a friend where we had our facials and pedicures together, and it was soooooooo nice. This is my spa now, and I recommend it to everyone. Travelgirlie, go to one of those walk in spas where you can go with a group, and they get you in and out like cattle; obviously, that is what you are looking for!