“Rigid Machines”

Got a photo?
Add it.
The Spa at Niagara Fallsview Casino Resort
Reviewed July 1, 2014

They don't shake loose. Also found that they really don't replace the slots very often. I found most of them old and have been there for eons. I tend to like to play newer machines which I have not played on in the past. They are more exciting.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

I was here with friends’ last week end and we had a fantastic time.
The facilities are great with Jacuzzi, steam room and sauna. They provide you a robe and slippers. I like the fact it is not coed for the water facilities, you feel more comfortable.
I used the sauna before and after my massage and it was Heaven!! A total New Me!!
The therapist was great and well experimented.
After, we all were to the lounge and had lattes and muffins. All complementary!!
It is a really good value for the price. It was busy but not a problem and did not feel stress or rush.
It is a fantastic value for the price. My and I friends are already looking for the next appointments. Thanks you for this great girl time!

1  Thank coco1806
Reviewed September 25, 2013

You know that feeling after a great spa treatment when you feel just completely incoherent and wish that you didn't have to do simple math like paying your bill when you're done because your brain just isn't functioning? Yeah, that feeling! Come feel it here. Then you can go into the hot tub or sauna or steam room or lounge before you have to reconnect with civilization. I booked a swedish massage with a scalp treatment - and ohhhh that scalp treatment was so worth it - the whole thing was amazing. Ask for Jody.

Reviewed August 12, 2013

My mom and I visited the spa on a long weekend escape. We both had scheduled aromatherapy body wraps. After being disappointed at a different spa the previous day and leaving without one of our scheduled treatments, we each booked additional 25-minute massages at Fallsview Spa. We arrived as it opened and got settled in with lockers, robes, etc. The services were prompt and we both enjoyed our treatments. We had a 90-minute break between treatments and we went in the whirlpool, steam room and sauna. The wet area is large and bright with plenty of showers. Steam room had some long hairs on the bench, which was kinda icky but not a dealbreaker or anything. Everything else was very clean. Overall, I liked the layout and facilities of the spa.

The lounge was too small and the chairs were not very comfortable. Most of them are upholstered bench-type seats with no arms and a wooden back; they were too wide for one person but not wide enough for two, so they just took up unnecessary space. It got crowded with not enough seats for everyone as the morning went on. The wet area had chairs and one chaise lounge that were more comfortable. They should add more chaise lounges somewhere and replace those lounge area bench things with more space-efficient seats.

My technician for both treatments was Lynn and I really liked her. The massage was firm and good. It was a little tough at times, but I wanted that and felt like she was really getting something done on my neck and back. I wish I could see her regularly!

Reviewed March 6, 2011

Have been to the spa several times in the past 3-4 years. I live abt an hour away and can hop on the "free" casino bus most days of the week. Great spa with very clean facilities, nice waiting lounge with refreshments, full access to dry sauna, wet sauna, jacuzzi, pool and exercise room. I usually have RMT massages there and have never had any problems. The RMTs alsways ask if one has particular sore areas, if the pressure is sufficient etc.

7  Thank callieNN