“Great pizza”

Zappi's Pizza and Pasta, Italian Eatery
Ranked #31 of 578 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Description: Our authentic pizza dough is an old Zappitelli secret recipe, made fresh every day by our family for your family. Buon Appetito!
Reviewed May 21, 2014

My husband and I were staying at the nearby Marriott Fallsview and were just looking for a place we could walk to for a Friday night dinner. We hit the jackpot! The place was very busy, but we were seated right away and served by a friendly waitress. The pizza was fantastic -- we both agreed it was some of the best we've ever had!

Reviewed May 17, 2014 via mobile

This restaurant has a great atmosphere and very friendly staff. The pizza is delicious! They do only give one free refill on drinks.

Reviewed May 16, 2014 via mobile

Well I had already reviewed this but it had been removed for some reason.....
My family and I had went there for a nice lunch everyone told us it was delicious we waited over 20 minutes just for drinks by the time we got our food we were there for 90 minutes when I got upset with the waitress over how long it took instead of apologizing she argued with me and said it hadn't been as long as I said til she looked at the clock and realized I was right pizza was just okay service was terrible don't reccommed at all !!!!!!

4  Thank Kstewart23
Reviewed May 12, 2014

Very pleasant waitress, good service. We had the veal Parmesan , pizza, and lasagna. All were very good. The sangria was well made. If you're on a budget, this is your place. Also the 4 of us could not finish our meal.,the portions were very large.

Reviewed May 11, 2014

Delivered to room! Pizza was great and very good value. The cheapest meal that fed a family of 5 and was very good!