“Country style Italian”

Zappi's Italian Eatery - Pasta, Pizza and Subs
Ranked #23 of 557 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Canadian, Soups
Good for: Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Digital Payments, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Our authentic pizza dough is an old Zappitelli secret recipe, made fresh every day by our family for your family. Buon Appetito!
Toronto
“Country style Italian”
Reviewed September 15, 2013

Pizza was fresh, not greasy, and very tasty. The decor will keep your wandering mind busy. Wait staff is excellent and effervescent. May have to wait in line as this place is extremely popular.

Visited September 2013

• Hebrew first
Ontario
“Italian Food”
Reviewed September 11, 2013

While staying at the hotels on Stanley Avenue in NIagara Falls On .... If you like good pizza and Italian food .... try Zappi's restaurant. Good prices ... good food.

• Visited January 2013
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Love Zappi's”
Reviewed September 11, 2013

My family and I eat at Zappi's Pizza regularly so it is about time I wrote a review. I already said "regularly" so you know the review will be a good one! All I can say is that when we are in Niagara Falls it is our first choice for a great meal. Not only do they have awesome food, good service and fun atmosphere but the value is amazing. You don't have to pay tourist pricing at Zappi's! We'll be back and you should go!

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Maggie B
baltimore
“Great place!”
Reviewed September 10, 2013 via mobile

Exactly what we were looking for - great pizza- big pitchers!! We really enjoyed this quaint pizza place!!

Visited September 2013
Austin, Texas
“Worst dinner I've ever had”
Reviewed September 9, 2013

We went here on the recommendation of our hotel concierge. Well, she must be getting kickbacks, because this place was the worst ever. We ordered the lasagna and eggplant parmesan to be very specific. I could only take 2 bites of the lasagna, before I had to quit. My wife could only stomach 3 bites of her eggplant parmesan. My lasagna tasted like it had been sitting out for 4 days. It just had a very weird taste to it. We saw a lot of people eating there, but they had all ordered pizza because they had kids. Maybe the pizza is fine, but stay away from the items we had. We ended up eating another meal at a different restaurant. The server did take off "half" of one of our dishes, but basically told us that no one else has ever complained. Based on the reviews here on Tripadvisor, it looks like she may be right. I just have no idea how someone could like this food and rate this restaurant high. By the way, we are NOT picky eaters and really didn't expect "great" italian food here in Ontario. However, we did expect edible food. Sorry Zappys, we will not return.

• Visited September 2013