“Great Family Pizza Joint”

Zappi's Pizza and Pasta, Italian Eatery
Ranked #32 of 583 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Description: Our authentic pizza dough is an old Zappitelli secret recipe, made fresh every day by our family for your family. Buon Appetito!
Reviewed June 17, 2013 via mobile

Great food and atmosphere. Service was a little slow, but friendly and spot on. Indoor and outdoor seating. Very good for families. Had an excellent pizza. Kids can assemble their own pizza at the table.

Reviewed June 16, 2013 via mobile

I grew up with authentic Italian pizza. I didn't expect to find GREAT pizza in a touristy area like Niagra Falls. The pizza was fantastic! The service was great. Prices were reasonable, especially for a touristy area.

Reviewed June 11, 2013

I shared a "medium" pizza with my friend, which in size looked more like a small to me. Even though it was tasty I would not order it again. The size vs. price was not worth it ($11). Another time I ordered a cheese steak hoagie. Now, that was really good and worth the price ($8). However, their garlic and bruschetta breads were nothing great.

Reviewed June 8, 2013 via mobile

We went to Zappi's for a late lunch on Saturday June 7. It was very busy due to the Comicon conference next door. We had to wait a short time to be seated but they were very kind while we waited. We had another couple come in unexpectedly that we knew and they accommodated us so nicely to let them join our table, so our group made 7. The family Greek salad was delicious. We had pizza, delicious sauce and toppings, excellent crust. My dad and uncle are Sicilian and they made a special pie with anchovies for them. The hot wings are good, too. Our waitress Mirela was so pleasant and kind, even though they were crazy busy. We had a wonderful experience and will definitely come back. Prices are great, 3 pizzas, large salad, drinks and 2 beers , and soup for 7 came to $100, not bad at all!!! I believe the owner was there helping as well..... Bravo to all!

Reviewed June 3, 2013

Ate their last night food was great and service was great. Best food and best prices we have found. Have a family of eight every one enjoyed it.