Zappi's Italian Eatery - Pasta, Pizza and Subs
Ranked #24 of 554 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Canadian, Soups
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children, Kids, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Digital Payments, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Our authentic pizza dough is an old Zappitelli secret recipe, made fresh every day by our family for your family. Buon Appetito!
Belleville, Ontario, Canada
“Nice Place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 25, 2012

Busy on Saturday night, but waited only 15 min, no reservation.
Server friendly, food hot and tasty, excellent value.

Visited October 2012

• Hebrew first
N Dartmouth MA
“Good pizza”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 25, 2012

We ate here after reading the good reviews here on TA. The pizza was good but not something I would rave about. We shared a pizza and a salad. The place is rather cramped and could definitely use a face lift. Service was decent. I liked it and would return when I visit the area again.

Birmingham
“Excellently Cooked Pizza”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 25, 2012

Visted Zappi's after a recomendation from Hotel staff. (We like to eat where the locals eat!) This place was REALLY good. It is family owned and the crust is a thin hand-tossed that they cook to your specifications. I never thought about having pizza crust cooked to a light, medium, or well done! The well done was just like we like it - crispy! Also had a barking squirrel beer that was a new taste for us. It was good for a dark ale.

Toronto, Canada
“Better think twice!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 24, 2012

My family and I stayed at great wolf lodge and decided to dine out as opposed to overpaying at the GW lodge. I saw alot of great reviews about this resturaunt to we thought we'd give it a try. We ordered the pizza with was okay, i've had MUCH better at other places. We also ordered the lasagna, veal and chicken parmigiana and it was terrible. The veal was pretty tough and felt like the membrane was still attached to it. The lasagna was also just okay. I think there alot better option in NF, just my opinion.

2 Thank Erik K
Niagara Falls
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Yummerz!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 23, 2012

This place has such great food I highly recommend! The decor could use a facelift, but that's not a big deal for me. The service is average.

Visited September 2012