“Best brazilian steakhouse in Ontario”

Brasa Brazilian Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Brasa Brazilian Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #21 of 572 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Cuisines: Barbecue, Brazilian, Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Murray St.
Description: Following a centuries-old tradition of cooking on an open fire, Brasa features 12 different cuts of beef, pork, lamb and chicken - all carved tableside. Gourmet salads, fresh grilled vegetables and a variety of side dishes are offered on a buffet while traditional Brazilian sides are served family-style.
Reviewed December 19, 2010

Amazing restaurant!!! amazing quality of food! great service! Thanks Samantha for a great service!

There are newer reviews for Brasa Brazilian Steakhouse

Reviewed December 18, 2010

The service was perfect, we went on a Thursday Evening. We were able to get a table right away. Don't fill up on the Buffet selections and there are many. I went for the Meat and you can get your moneys worth if you bring a big appetite. The Gaucho's were always close by, we never waited for anything. We didn't order any drinks, we didn't want to fill up on expensive drinks, only free water. Try the grilled Pineapple it's amazing, $40 More on Friday and Saturday.

Reviewed December 10, 2010

BRASA is a great restaurant. I have been to lots of brazillian steakhouses and I was actually AMAZEEEDDD by the QUALITY of the MEAT. It is just REAL and very authentic and very comparable to an actual Brazilian restaurant i visited in Brazil.  Their salad bar is just amazing. Very large selection that is nice. Overall I think it was great. But the only negative thing is as a non-bacon eater we did not get the chance to try their chicken because their chicken breast is wrapped with bacon and my daughter likes chicken breast. As a restaurant in Niagara falls , one of the most important tourist areas in the world , i think they should try to add one or two types of chicken that everyone can eat due to the fact that they have people from different cultures/background visiting their restaurant. The servers in the restaurant are just WWoooooW..they tried to accommodate my daughter and entertain her and make sure she gets a smile on her face. Overall its great , food , atmosphere, chairs and i highly recommend it to everybody.

Reviewed November 30, 2010

I went to Brasa with my boyfriend on our recent weekend getaway to Niagara Falls. I was very excited to try Brasa - I had never been to a Brazilian Steakhouse and I LOVE meat, so it seemed like a great idea.

Brasa was good, but it was not great. The service we received (via our waitress) was great (she was so nice and helpful) but we didn't go there for the service, we went for the food. The food was good, but for $45/each, the food (in my opinion) should have been exceptional and it wasn't. I have to say that I would much rather eat at Canyon Creek and get one really great tasting piece of meat (for half the cost) then to have an all you can eat buffet of okay food. The buffet portion was disapointing, the salmon was delicious, but the asparagus was cold, as were the grilled pepper and some other items.

My recommendation:

There is a Canyon Creek right across the street in the Fallsview Casino.

Reviewed November 28, 2010

The restaurant was very lovely itself but that is where it ends. The food was ok, but not worth the $47.00 a person! When the servers brought the various meats they were very polite but there were long periods of time where they seemed to pass buy our table even though we were waiting for service. We once waited for 20 minutes before anyone came by! I thought the purpose of this type of restaurant was to be able to sample various cuts and types of meats but my party only had the opportunity to try 6 of the 12 options for ther entire duration of our dinner. The entertainment was not very interactive (a singer who was by the entrance to the restaurant and never seen) and appeared to take long breaks. I also found the prices of drinks to be ridiculous! It costs $4.00 for a glass of coke and they charge you for refills! I would not go back to this restaurant again.