“Wish I could have kept eating - so tasty”

Brasa Brazilian Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Brasa Brazilian Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #21 of 579 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Cuisines: Barbecue, Brazilian, Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Murray St.
Description: Following a centuries-old tradition of cooking on an open fire, Brasa features 12 different cuts of beef, pork, lamb and chicken - all carved tableside. Gourmet salads, fresh grilled vegetables and a variety of side dishes are offered on a buffet while traditional Brazilian sides are served family-style.
Reviewed March 24, 2014 via mobile

Hostesses at front not very hostessey - chatting amongst themselves felt I had to interrupt to get our group seated.

First impression not good with poor welcome noted above and dirty table cloth when seated.

Salad bar, olive bar, meat and cheese bar and warm sides buffet all great except not everything was labelled.

Meat was excellent - Brazilian beef being our tables favorite along with the bacon wrapped chicken. Lamb could have used a herb crust of some kind.

Roasted pineapple was mouth watering - so delicious! No need to order dessert. Left full and satisfied but wanting more - will go back for sure. Worth the money!

1  Thank Sonny & Cher

Reviewed March 22, 2014

From the atmosphere, to the food, to the fantastic service, Brasa is top on my list. Live Brazilian music playing and the large open feel make this restaurant a great stop for a group or for a romantic dinner. Buffet style side dishes and the various cuts and types of meats come to your table as often as you wish. While there make sure you try the bbq pineapple and their Picanha "pecagna".

2  Thank Rick I
Reviewed March 22, 2014

My first experience in a Brazilian steakhouse. Very fun environment. The meats were very well seasoned and more than obviously you should eat, but that is part of the fun. Salad bar extensive, but I took limited amounts to pace myself. Lower quality meats are more frequent visitors, but our waiter would track down the cuts we desired, ie ribeye, which was fantastic.

Reviewed March 17, 2014

Come with a good appetite, the meat is so good and abundant, you will want to avoid filling at the salad bar. If you choose to go, the cost is $5 less Monday to Thursday.

Reviewed March 17, 2014

I recently had a reservation to celebrate my 29th wedding anniversary, as my wife and I usually come to Canada and stay overnight and enjoy a nice dinner at brasa. On this occaision we came for our reservation at 5:30 only to learn that the entire restaurant was closed for a private party and our reservation was cancelled. I contacted the manager and was offered no compensation. Sorry to say that they have lost a customer, we will not be returning. Very Disappointed...customer service SUCKS !!!!

3  Thank gregc1_10