“Feels like staying with your favourite aunty”

Two Rivers Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #3 of 69 Niagara Falls B&B and Inns
Reviewed May 26, 2013

We booked the 3 room suite for a short stay with friends. The two rivers b & b was the perfect place to relax, eat and drink and visit Niagara Falls. It was close to the falls but away from all the ugly over development of hotels. Emina and her husband were exceptional hosts, taking care of all our requests and making it feel like we were staying with old friends. Highly recommend a stay at two rivers b & b.

Room Tip: Master bedroom in 3 room suite exceptionally comfortable.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed May 22, 2013

The hosts, Emina and Fred take great pride in their business. They are very welcoming and their dedication to their business is obvious!

We stayed for 3 nights and we loved it! Although we reserved our room through booking.com, which listed a confusing price, we called and spoke with Emina. She offered to honor the significantly discounted rate that booking.com was showing, and she certainly did.

The room was very nice! I suspect Emina sews and did some of the decorating herself, like embellishments on the shower curtain and the blow dryer pouch. The room was as described.

In fact, my boyfriend and I are very picky sleepers and we slept great!!! The bed (Room 3) was very firm without bring hard. We love firm mattresses! The room temperature in the evenings was ideal and we slept so well! You can hear the shower from the room next door, but hey, it can't be perfect.

The fridge was nice, also, to store leftovers from restaurants in. We ended up eating all the leftovers for one meal. Yay, no waste! Andrew

We didn't have great internet reception in our room, so we were able to use the dining room area to check email and so forth. Even if Emina, Fred and family/friends were in the dining room, they were very welcoming and did not make us feel weird for checking our email while they were chatting there. We happened to mention to their son that the internet signal was not very strong in our room, and the next time we tried to get online in our room, the signal was strong!

The breakfasts were amazing. They were very flexible with the time. You got a bowl of fresh fruit, toast, orange juice and your choice of coffee or tea. Then you get your choice of a hot menu item. I tried the mushroom and cheddar omlette, pancakes with fruit on top, and french toast with fruit on top. All were delicious! They even gave us little "extras" like a little chocolate sauce for our fruit one morning, some new healthy pancakes Emina was trying out and has just made, and a chocolate from a box of chocolates one day. Breakfast time was flexible, any time between 7:00 a.m and 10:30 a.m.

After the second night, they offered to clean the room for us, since we would be there two more days. They changed the sheets, replaced the towels and cleaned the room. We could have asked for room service at any point by putting the sign on the door when we left.

Also the location was great. Just far enough outside of the touristy area that you could take a walk without being overwhelmed with touristy stuff.

They were very great hosts and very helpful. The room was excellent and we really enjoyed staying there.

Room Tip: The double rooms are rather small, without a lot of wiggle room. The queen sized room was perfect fo...
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Hannah P
Reviewed May 22, 2013

What can I say? It's an superb place and I highly recommend it for your stay in Niagara Falls. Well equipped rooms with everything that you may need with nice personal touches like custom-made bedding. Location is great. Quiet with great parking space but it took us only 30 minutes to walk to the falls (or a 5 minute drive). What else? Super friendly owners that will welcome you with open hearts and will serve you an awesome, big breakfast (great choice of meals) done in a professional kitchen. Breakfast itself is worth the price. Stay there. You will be happy.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Jakub L
Reviewed May 15, 2013

This place is nothing short of great. Great breakfast, great rooms, the owners were incredibly nice. Great price, too.

We came in April, before the season got extra busy, so we had no problem reserving the room, but I'd imagine this place is booked solid in the summer months.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank C K
Reviewed May 9, 2013

We stayed one night at Two Rivers B&B. We were happy to stay at place off the beaten track. The hosts, Irina and Stephan, were very pleasant and provided us with much useful information. We loved the rich breakfast with Irina's homemade bread,

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Neliia
Reviewed April 5, 2013 via mobile

When I first started planning our trip I was excited about making reservations
at one of the many hotels with a room overlooking the falls. However, the more I searched for an affordable room, for 4 adults (2 teenage daughters), my excitement wore off quickly. So I began my search for B&B's, knowing that one of our meals would be included, which is a big savings. After reading all of the wonderful reviews about Two Rivers I made the reservation immediately. I followed up with a call to ask a couple of questions regarding the sleeping arrangements. I spoke with Emina, who was more than helpful and friendly. After speaking with her I was excited, again, and looking forward to our trip.

Our drive took a little longer than we anticipated. I phoned Emina and told her that we would be late (9 pm). When we arrived there (9:45 pm), Emina and Fred were sitting in the dining area waiting up for us, with a welcoming smile! She then took us up to our, very spacious, apartment and gave us a tour and explained how everything works. The pullout beds, in the living room, were already set up for my girls to go to bed. I was very impressed at how spacious, well organized, and spotlessly clean the place was. There were also items for families with younger children provided (baby gate, little chairs and place mats). Emina took our order for breakfast and even offered to have it brought up to our room. We decided to have our breakfast in the dining area to make it easier for them.

The two breakfast meals that were included were delicious and plentiful. There were a variety of food items that was offered on/off the menu. While Fred was, pleasantly, serving us Emina
was in the kitchen cooking.

My family and I had such a WONDERFUL experience and would/will recommend Two Rivers B&B to anyone! We even took a picture with them to include in our photo album. Thank You Emina and Fred for your beautiful place and wonderful hospitality!!
The Douglas family (from Boston)

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank bobbyD2484
Reviewed March 19, 2013

My girlfriend and I decided to take a trip to Niagara Falls on the last weekend of her spring break. Little did we know we would stay at a little piece of Heaven. The hospitality and kindness of the couple-run B&B is unmatched and the breakfasts are incredible. She and I stayed in one of the smaller rooms which is mostly taken up by the bed, but even at its quaint size, the room makes you feel right at home. Visiting Niagara Falls would have been sub-par if my girlfriend and I had not stayed at the Two Rivers B&B, but it was nothing short of wonderful. I highly recommend this B&B to anyone who wants to be pleasantly surprised and treated like royalty.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple