“Great owners”

Two Rivers Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #3 of 68 Niagara Falls B&B and Inns
Reviewed May 15, 2013

This place is nothing short of great. Great breakfast, great rooms, the owners were incredibly nice. Great price, too.

We came in April, before the season got extra busy, so we had no problem reserving the room, but I'd imagine this place is booked solid in the summer months.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank C K
There are newer reviews for Two Rivers Bed & Breakfast

Reviewed May 9, 2013

We stayed one night at Two Rivers B&B. We were happy to stay at place off the beaten track. The hosts, Irina and Stephan, were very pleasant and provided us with much useful information. We loved the rich breakfast with Irina's homemade bread,

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Neliia
Reviewed April 5, 2013 via mobile

When I first started planning our trip I was excited about making reservations
at one of the many hotels with a room overlooking the falls. However, the more I searched for an affordable room, for 4 adults (2 teenage daughters), my excitement wore off quickly. So I began my search for B&B's, knowing that one of our meals would be included, which is a big savings. After reading all of the wonderful reviews about Two Rivers I made the reservation immediately. I followed up with a call to ask a couple of questions regarding the sleeping arrangements. I spoke with Emina, who was more than helpful and friendly. After speaking with her I was excited, again, and looking forward to our trip.

Our drive took a little longer than we anticipated. I phoned Emina and told her that we would be late (9 pm). When we arrived there (9:45 pm), Emina and Fred were sitting in the dining area waiting up for us, with a welcoming smile! She then took us up to our, very spacious, apartment and gave us a tour and explained how everything works. The pullout beds, in the living room, were already set up for my girls to go to bed. I was very impressed at how spacious, well organized, and spotlessly clean the place was. There were also items for families with younger children provided (baby gate, little chairs and place mats). Emina took our order for breakfast and even offered to have it brought up to our room. We decided to have our breakfast in the dining area to make it easier for them.

The two breakfast meals that were included were delicious and plentiful. There were a variety of food items that was offered on/off the menu. While Fred was, pleasantly, serving us Emina
was in the kitchen cooking.

My family and I had such a WONDERFUL experience and would/will recommend Two Rivers B&B to anyone! We even took a picture with them to include in our photo album. Thank You Emina and Fred for your beautiful place and wonderful hospitality!!
The Douglas family (from Boston)

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank bobbyD2484
Reviewed March 19, 2013

My girlfriend and I decided to take a trip to Niagara Falls on the last weekend of her spring break. Little did we know we would stay at a little piece of Heaven. The hospitality and kindness of the couple-run B&B is unmatched and the breakfasts are incredible. She and I stayed in one of the smaller rooms which is mostly taken up by the bed, but even at its quaint size, the room makes you feel right at home. Visiting Niagara Falls would have been sub-par if my girlfriend and I had not stayed at the Two Rivers B&B, but it was nothing short of wonderful. I highly recommend this B&B to anyone who wants to be pleasantly surprised and treated like royalty.

Reviewed March 16, 2013

This was our 1st B&B and wow what an awesome experience! I just hope all B&Bs are as good as this place! Alot of hotels near the Falls were just ridiculously expensive over Memorial Day weekend and on top of that not all offered breakfast and charged for every little thing including parking. If I was going to stay near the Falls, I'd prefer to have my room overlook the Falls but it was costing me a pretty penny which I didn't care to give. As a couple without kids, I could care less about Clifton Hills and it's hustle and bustle and having to get up every morning to find some overpriced restaurant to eat breakfast at.
I started exploring B&Bs in the area using Trip Advisor of course and came across Two Rivers and it's glowing reviews. Yes, it's a little out of the way from the Falls but it took all but 5 min to get there and another 5-10 to park somewhere which was not an isuse at all. Walking to the Falls from Two Rivers is a little far but if you have bikes, bring it because they have bike paths that lead to the Falls.

Two Rivers owners Fred and Emina were more hospitable than any hotel front lobby staff I have encountered. They went above and beyond to keep us satisfied and were so thoughtful, warm and friendly! Their place is extremely neat and clean with beautifully decorated rooms. I don't care much about how a place is decorated but more so how clean and comfortable the place is and this was nothing short of top notch!

When we arrived, we were given a tour of our room and selected our breakfast choices for the morning. They have a delicious selection of freshly prepared breakfast items and best of all it's part of the price of staying there! We can select the time we would like eat as well which was a plus!

They have a cute eatery area with a TV as well as an outdoor gazebo so you can choose where you would like to dine. The breakfast is amazing and plentiful! The fresh fruit is such a nice treat to start the morning. We enjoyed trying a different dish each of the days we were and every dish was delicious and well made! Emina was such a sweetheart and put in extra veggies in my husband's omelette since she knew he was a vegetarian. She even made brownies with figs as an extra treat on our last day there. All produce is locally bought from farmer's markets and you can tell there is a whole lot of TLC in the food prepared.
We were so full that we went several hours until eating another meal again and you won't find this kind of food anywhere else around the Falls.

Overall, the place is peaceful inside/out and I couldn't hear the other guests come and go during our stay which I feared at first being a small house.

Please respect their rules especially with checking in as they do their best to turnover rooms as quickly as possible. So if check in is at 3pm and you show up at 11 your room may not be ready since guests are still checking out or Emina is wrapping up w/breakfast.

They have a beautiful full service kitchen and can provide you with picnic lunch, pizza or snacks for later...all of those are a la carte and they have a menu for their prices. We were always out and about so we didn't opt for that but I'm sure it's just as amazing as the breakfast.

If you need anything just ask Fred or Emina, they know the surrounding areas very well and can you give you some good tips. Fred even offered someone a ride to the bus stop. Just goes to show how extremely hospitable they are! You will not be dissappointed here!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank m_khanna2
Reviewed March 12, 2013

We have just returned from two lovely nights in Niagara Falls. We stayed with Fred and Emina at their bed and breakfast. From the moment we drove in their driveway we were greeted and treated warmly. The home is spotless, modern and tastefully decorated. Fred and Emina are delightful and gracious. They could not do enough for us. Both the exterior and the interior of their Bed and Breakfast are immaculate and stylish. The breakfasts were plentiful, delicious and prepared from scratch. We were thrilled with our accommodations and our hosts. We stayed in the one bedroom suite and it was truly an apartment. The kitchen was modern with all new appliances, tile floor and tile back splash. They kitchen was well equipped with many small appliances, dishes, cutlery, etc... The dining and sitting area were spacious with hardwood flooring and modern furniture. The bedroom was nicely decorated with fine linens and formal window coverings. The bathroom was immaculate and new. There were plenty of nice towels, shampoo and a luxurious soaker tub with jets. I used it and it was so relaxing. I have stayed in B and B's before and this was by far the nicest, cleanest and most hospitable. The location is a stone's throw from the falls ( five minutes drive ) and very close to Niagara On The Lake ( a twenty minute drive ). Fred and Emina are professionals and they know how to treat their guests. We will be returning again this summer with our family. My husband and I give Two Rivers Bed and Breakfast a ten out of ten. Thank you, Fred and Emina. Cara and Peter from Waterloo, Ontario

Room Tip: We saw a few of the rooms and they were lovely and modern. They are tastefully decorated and spotles...
1  Thank Cara G
Reviewed March 10, 2013

We love spending our last night in Canada in Two Rivers during our recent winter vacations. Emina and her husband own and manage their lovely place greatly. We will never forget their thoughtfull service and their big hearts.
The place is immaculate, the breakfast delicious, the bed comfortable and the B & B has a great location.