“Love this place ”

Suisha Gardens
Ranked #183 of 579 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese, Steakhouse
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: During the evenings (from 5pm to 10pm), our Teppan and Sushi chefs will amaze you with their flair and skill as they prepare your meal right in front of your eyes!!! Steaks, Chicken, Seafood and more done just right. A traditional menu, and a sushi menu is also available to accommodate the taste for the exotic pleasure of Japanese cuisine.
Reviewed May 13, 2014 via mobile

They are great with families as a Niagara Falls resident I go here all the time the chef will make scrambled eggs for my kids the portions are large enough to split I always add zucchini and a soup friendly staff the fire show and spatula tossing is fun for all

Reviewed April 16, 2014 via mobile

We ate sushi here. It was very good (not the best but good) sushi and a great value. There was a free appetizer special going on which helped on the bill. The staff was very nice. The building and area were a little sketchy but the inside was nice. We also ate at taki, which had slightly better sushi (and was also more expensive), with a very nice atmosphere as well.

Reviewed February 27, 2014

Went here the other night and in total I have been here maybe 5 times over 4 years. The building is out of the way and not very inviting. When we arrived (the only people in the restaurant) we were told we could wait in the lounge for the rest of our group. No one came over to ask if we wanted a drink. After 5 minutes I finally went to the hostess to ask if we could order a drink and she came over.....pity that I needed to ask. Also it has been a very cold winter her but it was freezing cold inside the restaurant. Once our group arrived we were seated. Then things improved. We had Andy as our chef and he was very entertaining, thanks Andy. Our meal was delicious. Will come back but maybe in warmer weather.

Reviewed January 7, 2014

I've been coming to Suisha Gardens for a few years now and always had a wonderful experience. Not so much this time. First I must say the food quality was great. I had the Teppan Yaki and the Sushi. However, there was absolutely NO SHOW at the Teppan Table. It appears there may be new management or possibly just new staff. Not too sure, but I remember a the Teppan cooks and Sushi cooks and they were not present that night. Those guys always put on an amazing show!!! I don't know if they still work there (I hope so), but when I went I got the "B-Team".

2  Thank Darryl S
Reviewed November 26, 2013

just came back from this restaurant. they don't really have any sushi combos unless you are looking for rolls so you have to order everything a la carte which gets expensive. was told to come here because the sushi portions were very big. not so. ordered the octopus and eel and both were regular portion size. the squid was terrible. it was not fresh at all. when squid starts to get old it gets a sticky film - eww terrible. the salmon was old and had a very bland/watery taste - old as well. the rolls - spicy salmon and dynamite were all right. the spring rolls had bacon inside which was at first exciting but the bacon was VERY salty.
the staff was very good and very attentive and the restaurant is very nice and clean inside. i just wasn't to impressed with the food.