“AMAZING EXPERIENCE!”

Suisha Gardens
Ranked #183 of 578 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese, Steakhouse
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: During the evenings (from 5pm to 10pm), our Teppan and Sushi chefs will amaze you with their flair and skill as they prepare your meal right in front of your eyes!!! Steaks, Chicken, Seafood and more done just right. A traditional menu, and a sushi menu is also available to accommodate the taste for the exotic pleasure of Japanese cuisine.
Reviewed September 21, 2013

I have been coming here for years! A truly hidden gem! Excellent Teppan show and I love the Sushi Bar. Always a great show, decent prices, friendly staff. Always leave 100% happy!!!

Reviewed March 17, 2013

Fresh and tasty all the serving were of nice size and very colorful. We were in large party and all the people were very impressed with the food as some had not been there before and were trying different items . Wait staff were attentive and caring . Decor was a little dated but ok. As a boy I remember that this restaurant was a factory. Small world

Reviewed March 15, 2013

I've been coming here for every one of my birthday dinners since I was a kid. The portions are large, there is a great selection and good vegetarian options (if you don't mind seeing meat being cooked for other diners). I have enjoyed every meal as well as the entertainment. The only thing that keeps me from coming here more often is the price, but it's well worth it for a special occasion.

Reviewed March 12, 2013

I wait for a long time around 20 minute to get my seat, and takes me another 20 minutes to order my.food. I thought it's worthy waiting.for a longtime to get the Yummy food, It's not. I know It's interesting to sideshow, the cook standing in front of the grill Pan. It's better he cares the food. The garlic is over cook, so the vegetable is bitter. The dip sauce doesnt make any sense for the food. The atmosphere is cook, but i will not.go there again for teppan. It's Expensive and doesnt deserve to that.price

1  Thank Wencathy
Reviewed February 9, 2013 via mobile

Friendly staff, but it took long to be seated (about 40 mins after our reservation time), and then another 40 for the chef to come and cook at our table. We did get our sushi, soup and salads promptly while we waited though. Kids really enjoyed the sushi. Soup and salads were quite good.
I noticed quite a bit of fat on the raw chicken on the grill. (I'm used to cutting away all the fat, so it really stood out to me). For that reason, I ate the chicken with much caution, as I tried to avoid the fatty pieces.
We all found the music to be very annoying. (Other customers in front our table were clearly annoyed by it as well ). It reminded me of a music box with a ballerina. It would have been much better to have no music at all.
We still enjoyed our evening at this restaurant, but I really don't think we'd go back.