“Slow service, food mediocre” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Romano's Macaroni Grill - CLOSED

Romano's Macaroni Grill
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: With expansive street-side views, diners can enjoy al fresco dining while savouring a menu that offers generous portions of Italy’s best including: pastas, veal, seafood, steaks, roasted chicken, pizza baked in wood-burning ovens, soups and hard-to-resist desserts. The family friendly restaurant will welcome guests daily for lunch and dinner and is open year-round.
Chicago, Illinois
“Slow service, food mediocre”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2010

Were seated quickly, but drinks, bread, food took a long time to be served... Our waiter was nice but the wait was horrible, 50 minutes+ till our entrees arrived. Not sure why it took so long, understaffed? Noticed other customers getting impatient as well. Portion small, on the pricey side, my lobster ravioli was lukewarm and sauce too watery. Overall experience a little below average.

• 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles

Williamsburg, Virginia
“Great place to eat”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2010

Did a lunch and a dinner here. Waitstaff very quick and knowledgeable. food excellent

Manager Kathy was great!

Toronto, ON
“Nice italian restaurant :)”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2010

I would say that this restaurant was very italian, with the authentic music playing and the very modern but rustic atmosphere. I very much enjoyed my experience at Romano's Macaroni Grill. We did have an okay waiter, and we waited for 10 minutes to receive the freshly baked bread for our table, while he already poured the oil when we got there. The salad was delicious, and so were the pizzas. Next time we will be sure to try their pasta. This was a good restaurant, and i would go there again! :)

Toronto, Canada
“fantastic italian restaurant!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2010

I am not usually impressed with italian food because most times, all pastas and sauces taste the same, no matter which restaurant you go to, but I genuinely loved Macaroni Grill. I ordered the sampler apps to share which came with calamari, bruschetta, and cheese sticks, and for dinner I had bowties and chicken with sundried tomatoes. The tomatoes in both the pasta and the bruschetta were to die for! The price was a little steeper than I would have liked, but it was located in Niagara Falls at the Hilton, so I should probably be glad it wasn't more than it came up to. I am looking forward to visiting again!

1 Thank danicaaa
toronto on
“excellent”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2010

The steak tenderloin was grilled perfectly. The sauce over the meat was very tasty. The veal parmigiana was also very good. It was a large portion of veal with a smothering of cheese. The service was excellent. I asked for a doggie bag for the leftover bread and was given an extra loaf. We had a $25.00 voucher with our hotel package, which made the meal only $27.00 with a beer.