“good food”
Review of Romano's Macaroni Grill - CLOSED

Romano's Macaroni Grill
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: With expansive street-side views, diners can enjoy al fresco dining while savouring a menu that offers generous portions of Italy’s best including: pastas, veal, seafood, steaks, roasted chicken, pizza baked in wood-burning ovens, soups and hard-to-resist desserts. The family friendly restaurant will welcome guests daily for lunch and dinner and is open year-round.
Reviewed April 7, 2014

This is a chain . I don't usually go to chains but we were there and hungry. We had the wood oven pizza it was very good I was surprised, I thought it would have no taste as many restaurants, especially chain restaurants make crappy pizza but it was good I would go there again.

Reviewed April 7, 2014 via mobile

We wanted to eat something that was comforting and delicious and so we tried Romanos. The service was patient and amazing, the selection of food was overwhelming yet everything sounded delicious, pricing was affordable and the taste was to die for. I'm italian and I do know what authentic italian food should taste like and this restaurant did a superb job at it. I will definilty stop by again and again. 100% recommend it to everyone to try.

Reviewed March 31, 2014

Went there for dinner because all the steak houses were full. We were pleasantly surprised. I ordered the steak expecting it to be ok. It was really good and way to big for me to finish. Definitley a man size. My mom had the lobster ravioli the lobster was fresh and plentiful. Finished of with tirimisu also very good. The service was great. Looking forward to going back.

Reviewed March 30, 2014

Great food... Ok service. I had the mushroom ravioli and I loved it! Our waitress seemed like she didn't really want to be there tho, but I would give this place another chance.

Reviewed March 28, 2014

We ate last night at this restaurant as it was located conveniently in our hotel. The food was good, but we sure could've had much better service. Another table came in at least 15 min after us and they were served way before us & we had the same server. Our entire dining experience took way longer than it should've & I will add that it wasn't that busy. In fact, the other side of the restaurant was entirely shut down. It just seemed disorganized, but, again, the food was good.

1  Thank GrandmaK1039