“Average Food & Expensive”
Review of Romano's Macaroni Grill - CLOSED

Romano's Macaroni Grill
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: With expansive street-side views, diners can enjoy al fresco dining while savouring a menu that offers generous portions of Italy’s best including: pastas, veal, seafood, steaks, roasted chicken, pizza baked in wood-burning ovens, soups and hard-to-resist desserts. The family friendly restaurant will welcome guests daily for lunch and dinner and is open year-round.
Reviewed August 14, 2013 via mobile

I recently visited Macaroni Grill with my girlfriend and was unempressed by the food and also the food prices. It was pretty pricey for what you got. The customer service was average and the atmosphere was your typical restaurant. I would recommend Napoli Ristorante & Pizzeria over this any day and it's at the same price point.

Reviewed August 13, 2013

The food was passable, service not that great, and the prices highly inflated. For the same pasta dish at home $18, there $27, domestic beer $6, and the government should be holding a gun on you for the 20% taxes on top of that as it is robbery,

1  Thank overeazy
Reviewed August 13, 2013

We went on a slow lunch day and the service was still brutally bad. Between the kitchen and our waiter my order was screwed up three times… by the time I got my pizza my husband had long since finished his meal. The restaurant seems to be badly managed – the wait staff seemed to be responsible for tables all over the place and we rarely saw our waiter. The only upside was that we weren’t charged for my pizza after all of the screw-ups.

Reviewed August 10, 2013

We ate here late Thursday evening, we only wanted a snack & shared a meat pizza.... Amazingly fresh and tasty, we weren't disappointed at all. Lovely location and very helpful friendly staff.
Cold beer and fruity sangria helped the pizza go down well.

Reviewed August 10, 2013

Poor service, food barely passable and expensive. Only good part was the waiter felt bad about the service and gave us free gelato.

1  Thank bcwjlw