“Good service, expensive”
Review of Romano's Macaroni Grill - CLOSED

Romano's Macaroni Grill
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: With expansive street-side views, diners can enjoy al fresco dining while savouring a menu that offers generous portions of Italy’s best including: pastas, veal, seafood, steaks, roasted chicken, pizza baked in wood-burning ovens, soups and hard-to-resist desserts. The family friendly restaurant will welcome guests daily for lunch and dinner and is open year-round.
Reviewed May 15, 2013

All of Niagara Falls eateries are more expensive than similar restaurants in Ontario. Lunch was pricey but tasty and the service was good. Not sure I'd go back for lunch but it's the cost, not the service or food. Kids pasta $12.00.

Reviewed May 14, 2013

Having gone to numerous Macaroni Grill's (Texas & New England) we thought it would be a great place to go. We arrived 9ish. Although not full, it seemed they were short staffed, at least that's the reason we put on waiting so long to be waited on. My Tilapia was dry and couldn't even cut w/a knife. My sister said her pasta had little or no sauce, and was more pasta than anything else. Our waiter, although pleasant at the table was only there 4 times(ask if we had been waited on, take our order, return w/food and brought the bill w/o asking if we wanted anything else). At that point we asked for coffee. When he returned w/it he left the bill and stated, "I didn't charge you for the coffee" we figure because he's already prepared the bill. NOT impressed Other Grills have been fun to go to, and the food was great. Not this one

1  Thank BLKJ2
Reviewed May 14, 2013

Stopped in for lunch. Our server Nathan was very nice and gave us plenty of attention considering the entire city was overrun with middle school cheerleaders. We were glad we chose it for lunch. Loved the Greek Pizza

Reviewed May 13, 2013

Pasta covered in enough sauce and cheese is usually edible.

Macaroni Grill has fed me from time to time. Not often and not well, but this time I learned a lesson.

A chain. A chain in a hotel. A hotel giving out vouchers for $40 dollars off two entrees is not an invitation to fine dining.

How many times have I made a Caesar Salad? Or ordered one? 1000? Easily. When the salad is Fresh From the Freezer cold and the dressing is nearly tasteless, a lesson is being taught. Veal and chicken, both smothered in cheese. One tough as shoe leather. Could we say we could distinguish one from from the other?

The service was perky all around. The utensils were clean. I don't think eating here is good for me.

Reviewed May 9, 2013

We had to wait a long time to get waited on, they only had one server.on our side of the restarurant